FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone facing RL Uploading problem to FS?

dsd.jpg

@ Others: I can access FS with/without www.

First of all,
All my files are working,they have www in front.
Second,
Through fileserve.com does not open for me.
Third,
I had the same problem RitheshH but i tried again and it works..

EDIT:All work for me now,fileserve.com and www.

fs42um.fileserve.com
fs62um.fileserve.com
fs69um.fileserve.com

They're pretty slow today. Getting just 200kb/s instead of 80MB/s ;)

i was uploading by using your remote upload service when ever i post links a in the box and press the upload button it always redirect me to remote upload page like nothing happened i can't see anything uploaded in my file manager
im using google chrome
user: sasukes
on fileserv site

We don't have the RL plugin! We haven't developed one since the break of dawn. It was created by Jueki (or a modification from his).

We will take a look into it when everything is in order...And that's some time away.

And for MU2FS we will try to limit it to 4 IPs, and if it happens, I don't want to hear people start complaining if your files are slower at showing up! Don't want to hear none of that sh!t.

Ricky, Is it possible to make paymeth on bank accounts? Now epassporte is down with visa card, and in many country we cant get money... So is it possible to make payment on bank account?

Filesonic makes that for more of 5o$

If you have a request for more than 1000 USD, you will be paying the bank charges and we will be sending the money via Wire :)

We don't care what Filesonic does.

@ karlu: Moneybookers declined our application. In fact they do not want to work with any filehosts from "recent" years.

We're looking at Alertpay at the moment.

Dear RickyRS you tell us really bad news that moneybooker dont work with filehosts but still we hav two options one alertpay and 2nd Western Union Please RickyRS add one of them or both option we are unable we are useless without them Hope you take action ASAP .Please Inform me about what u hav decieded

Dear RickyRS you tell us really bad news that moneybooker dont work with filehosts but still we hav two options one alertpay and 2nd Western Union Please RickyRS add one of them or both option we are unable we are useless without them Hope you take action ASAP .Please Inform me about what u hav decieded
Western Union is bad idea, did u ever see how much fee they take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back