FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but I want to know how I can find the cookie name, cookie value, host name. I have a megaupload premium account. can you guide me how can I upload files with this function.

Thanks.

In megaupload stated that

To identify which cookies a particular site uses, simply open the site in your browser and type javascript:alert('****************s'); in the address bar

I am doing but nothing happened. I am putting same javascript:alert('****************s'); in address bar. Is there is something wrong.

Please guide me

*** as it mentioned in megaupload same thing

its very easy ... go to any site in firefox/opera .. login with USERNAME & PWD (most websites create cookies related to the combination of USERNAME & PWD) .. click on COOKIES in Privacy Tab in Preferences of Firefox .. find the cookies of the Website u want in the Cookies window .. the bottom of the cookies window contains the cookie information ..

Name = Cookie Name (Megaupload)
Value = Cookie Value (Megaupload)
Host = Domain (Megaupload)

@ Registered User I am using firefox. I didn't find cookies in privacy tab in preference of firefox. When I click on Privacy tab I get this - see the image

60816719e3e238f03d1151ea79545da14a2c69b.jpg

Hi, guys, whether FS too in the ip-banning business like hotfile?? I am encountering problems in using FS in RL since yesterday!

@ILHFFS , Change Remember History to Custom and u will see the options although if you want to see saved pass look at the last tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back