FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah wow so many questions.

@ piratsko: Yes just don't refer yourself and you'll be fine.

@ Ar!yan: The space will go back to 500gb limitation. Meaning you'll not be able to upload new files.

@ khaledalanzy123: I wouldn't recommend this, no. Why would you do that anyway? RL => VPS is quick. Shouldn't be an issue to wait a little 5 minutes.

@ axxo786: Nothing we can do about the HF => FS.

@ Last Word: Tried IE?

@ FSUser: Replied :)

@ kill: You PM me.

@ rey2k5: Yes, if you get the direct link.

@ Mr-R-T: Can't double check if you can't provide me a username.

@ factor: Because the function needs to be built :)

@ Mus: No it isn't. We don't favour in such sense.

@ CatchItBaby: http://fileserve.com/link-to-us.php ...Bottom of the page

@ saninokia: Direct Download is a tick box under Edit Account (if you're a Premium)

@ Wadibahi: We did give bonus when we had server downtime. We need to create competitions, and they can't be created while the staff have to make scripts & layouts for "this" and "that" (functionS) :)

@ RiteshH: Add our emails to the whitelist/safelist. Wait 1 hour or so. Check spam box too.

For PP ID try to go to the make money page and put it in there. Or go to your statistics earnings and it should pop you.

@ saninokia: You tried webupload with IE?

@ zeroseven: Was out getting drunk...We do have a life on a weekend ;) :D

i tried with rapidleech,firefox and the uploader,many time getting only error,in rapidleech error getting download link,in firefox,after successful upload it says unsuccessful,when using uploader many time after few minute its stopped and hang.

yeah! yesterday HF suspended my account because I was download too much, i am not remote upload to FS, just download to VPS and upload to FS, In weekend I have much time to download and Baaang =>? your account suspended.

Contacted them through "contact us" link, but nothing reply on today.

what a sad weekend

i decided to download most of the content off fileserve (premium) last week instead of RS and i noticed 70% of the files i download stop just after 20% or so untill i stop and restart. What might be the problem? i am using IDM.

Also when is the new filemanager gonna come?

yeah! yesterday HF suspended my account because I was download too much, i am not remote upload to FS, just download to VPS and upload to FS, In weekend I have much time to download and Baaang =>? your account suspended.

Contacted them through "contact us" link, but nothing reply on today.

what a sad weekend

You should buy one of those 48 hour HF accounts being sold on Ebay for remote uploading a massive amount of links or to leech like hell for a couple of days. That way you got nothing to lose even if they suspend your account :D

@ ryukenshine

Lol! :P That is why HF sucks...They will never reply to you now. If you download too much from them, they just suspend your account for no reason.

This is why FS>>>>>>>>>>HF

They don't suspend you if you download alot from them, don't come with false statements please.<_<
That is really sandvik,
I am only use my HF account on my VPS.
And that day i was download really much, then they sent me an email :
Hello,

We are writing this letter to inform you that your Hotfile.com account premium status was removed due to detected suspicious activities, including but not limited to:

- Sharing premium account information
- Cheating Hotfile downloads
- Multiple IP downloads

All mentioned activities are in violation of our Terms and Conditions.

HotFile.com
Abuse Dep.
Yes! As i say, i am not break their rules.
My VPS have only one IP, i do not make money with HF, and account is only use for myself.

Now time to bye bye forever to HF :)

@ skully: When we've added a few more features (upgrade from earninsg & resellers).

Did you try to resume it?

@ smiling-dream: I'll let someone else confirm this :) - we don't have it up. Possibly the plugin needs to be updated.

@ SHiTHEAD: How many files you got in that folder? You loading it in IE? Set the show files to minimum and don't start pulling a list of 500 files in a row ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back