FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why everybody complaining remote upload speed. Why they didn't think that too many users uploading remotely at a same time. They even can't think a 150 mb file remotely uploaded at fileserve taking 10 minutes it is much better than uploading a 150 mb file thorough their own computer and sit down atleast 90 minutes (For Me It taking 90 Minutes).

I asked again that in my site earning shows that 3 premium sold but I got only 1$ instead of 1.5$ Is there is any bug still with site earning

Yes. Just don't refer yourself.

It'd be easier to upgrade your own account to a Premium though.

@ ILHFFS: We are still finetuning the My Sites. Some people may have seen a spike or drop in their sales. Don't know what it is exactly, but it is a bug.

Same here.

Edit : Everything back to normal.
Although stats seemed frozen to me for a few hours,and now that i refreshed earnings increased with 0.05$ which is quite unusual.

@ saninokia: We could set it up if you paste us the username and password (premium) :)

@ Last Word: File works...Just tried.

@ ryukenshine: still?

@ Yad: Maybe delay. Don't know. Techs gone home now. Can give them a call tomorrow.

RickyFS i want to create another free account because till now i have one free and one premium but i want to create another free. I will not use that free as my referral . I will add second e-mail on my paypal can i use this second e-mail for payout .

Because yesterday you tell That we can (but you think that we can) can you make it this clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back