FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still have the folder problem, new folder appears after 10-15 min. somebody told it was going to fix yesterday but still facing the problem.same problem with moving and copying file also.

no i got my all file uploaded in file manager

i just say remote speed is awesome but the problem is only files are not showing after remote not in pending and not in file manager

anyways FS rocks as always

How long time have you waited?

Check the RS Traffic log and see if FS has fetched your files.
If no activity, FS IPs are temporarily banned on your RS account.

i didn't remote from RS

they are from netload

FS IPs are temporarily banned on your RS account. ? what does this mean ?

@ ZeroAT: It is there now. We just added it about 30 min. ago

@ Russhim: To prevent people from hijacking your payment details unless they have access to your email. Then you're f*cked.

Sorry Ricky for 1 more time again about email verification.If unknown people access our account, they still can change the password rite?

@ Russhim: Shouldn't be able to now. Even if they somehow manages to, you have nothing to worry as we can always retrieve that back. It's just a bitter pain in the neck if we need to change the payment information when they hijack accounts :)

@ Bloodsucker: I believe I've given you enough help, information and ears to your issues (on both fronts). Enough is enough - all that gratitude with only slaps in the face as a "thank you". All your requests of help has to go through some third party person from now on. Your questions will be instructed by future CS staff to be ignored.

@ Gerner2010: Nice job in answering ;)

@ all: Out of sync will happen for another 2 more days during these peak hours. Why? Because we need to get another server up and running with same data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back