FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,Hi RickyFS,

I have 2 questions.

If my file will be removed because of copyright claims,so the copy of the same file will be also deleted ?

And 2nd question

About premium sales.Now we don't know how many people are buying a premium accounts from our links.
So it's possible to add some information about how many people are buying a premium accounts from our links ?

True BloodSucker

My files finally showed up after 45 mins.
Some of the files now shows in both 'all files' and in 'pending'.

Lots of fun ;)

No fun at all...... files I had made copies yesterday, and "successfuly" got copied, didn't show up. So I thought it was out-of-sync..... but they never showed up, the originals got deleted on the DMCA folder and now I have to re-upload.
Problem is.... uploads are working slower than a snail going backwards....... :(:(

Moneybookers will not be supported. We will try to arrange for someone to go meet them at an expo.

For the out of sync...Waiting on servers to be added to make this work smooth during rush hour.
^ Fixed

You don't get credited for Premium Sales, so why would you want to know this anyway?

And we didn't know that email would be delayed by XX minutes when we launched the first part of acct. security.

HF 2 FS is not working.
I got this error message: Your account has been blocked by Hotfile for remote uploading at FileServe.

I also read the news saying HF is limiting premium downloads.

But in fact, my HF account is not blocked, i can still download from HF (without any limitations).

So if the username is working. And if the link is working. it means they banned FS IP.

So couldn't FS find a way to get an other IP to solve that problem, when it happens ?

They don't exactly have a plethora of spare IPs lying around. So that basically means they cannot go around switching IPs to avoid HF's bans. And you should know the fact that when HF bans an IP, they usually ban an entire range.

A good example - they've banned almost all of SoftLayer's network.

Some time ago HF banned FS IP already. And after that, we were able to remote from them again. That's how i remoted more than 500Go from them. ;)

Fooling them is not a problem, as long as it's good for us, and for FileServe.
HF is fooled because we want to host our files at the best hosting service around.
And that's FileServe.

So it's HF fault.

And banning FS ip is a very stupid move.
The only reason why i bought premium from HF is to RU from them to FS.
If I can't do that in the future, i won't buy HF premium again.
And i guess i'm not the only one, so they will loose plenty of money.

@ ibou12: Changing for a whole new C-block wouldn't be much useful. Not only will it be costly, but if HF discovers this, then it has been a total waste of time and money. The funny thing about HF is that some people cannot still remote. So they have blocked the IP on that specific account so it doesn't work.

@ senseiz: Just trying to be dominant. The natural move of an Alpha-Male with too much testosteron :)

HF has the most stupid customer support too.. they r saying "Unlimited Download "..but its 200GB per day !!! 200GB = unlimited for Hotfile guys..they need to study Math really hard.... so HF pls die !!!!

Don't know how it affects you guys with this captcha... From one of our users (without revealing name):

18902_captchaday_122_413lo.JPG
21eb2gm.jpg

Looks pretty consistent to me....Right?

But its annoying anyway :-)

When I test-download files as free user, sometimes I have to refresh the captcha 4-5 times before I get a readable image.

Are you going to take it of again or is it permanent or are you still debating it?

@ Gerner2010: Yes it is indeed annoying for people who isn't used to such - For me, I have no problems. Takes about 3 seconds for me to type it in.

We will not go back to the permanent "no captcha" at all since that encourages people doing fraudulent activity and also people who thinks we run the Red-Cross for File Downloaders.

We are building a "middle ground" that can appreciate people who just want some files a day and tell the super-leechers to jog on (either they type captcha or they get a Premium).

2ztg7jc.jpg

So I wonder if this is fair for all the people who are paying and doing EXACTLY the same thing? People paying can do this...Free users who takes advantage of such system needs to reconsider their attitude to a "free lunch".

@ all:

ATTENTION PLEASE
:

I want some feedback on an up-and-coming feature for Remote Upload:
Fileserve-to-Fileserve.

Currently we have in mind that people who wants to have their FS links up for grabs, will be able to do so via the tick of the box. If they don't tick this box any Premium members will be able to grab it.

What say you? Input your suggestions. Looking forward to hear your opinions and ideas. If they seem logical and they protect the integrity of the site and the users we will take them into consideration.

@ Registered User: Most likely the quality of the people you share your links with is of higher standards, i.e. they can read a captcha, a keyboard or their eyes do not suffer from serious malfunctioning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back