FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ MVS: How do we guarantee that you and your friend is not the same person?

@ warezboy: Files in brackets of 1-50 MB does not pay out much. If all your downloads were in Group D it'd account for: 0.05 USD earned. Basically a very small sample. On top of that though we have a 1 hour delay on stats earnings, but I can guarantee you that we count all your downloads and our stats system is working. Confirm with anyone who is making money with us on this forum. We have no intentions of screwing you for ~5 cents :)

I am impressed with fileserve's system. Everything is fine but the remote uploading system. It should mention the percentage its on instead of just saying processing.

rtp35f.jpg

@ rey2k5: That news isn't on the dashboard. What my colleague Chris is saying is that the plugin created for RL probably needed to be updated. It's weekend where we are, hence why, no programmers are at work.

@ ZeroAT: Glad you like our system. I have added the "progress/process bar" to our things of to-dos. I did request it a few days ago, but hopefully we can come out with update on this very soon.
Our Remote Upload is experiencing some slow speeds atm. We got some server-admins looking into what this can be caused by.

@Ricky Fs My 90MB File take longer than 5 minutes to upload via remote upload...is the remote upload problem still not solved???

I got one question Ricky as your the staff at FS

Can you clear me out with this ABCD system?

rywg9a.png

Is it like the ranking system in Hotfile like copper, bronze silver platinum???

Please PM me if possible because many people are suggesting me to use your service.

It isn't like switching ranks from copper to whatever.

Fileserve is basically giving that $$ depending on your file size.

Edit: It also depends on where your downloaders are from * USA etc

There is no copper, bronze, silver or platinum. The ABCD are countries that goes under each bracket. If you get 1000 downloads from US, you'll be receiving 25 USD. If you get 1000 downloads from Indonesia, you will receive 5 USD.

I hope this cleared things for you.

@RickyRS When is it best to hit the payout option to be paid out this monday?

Can i still hit the payout button on sunday?=)

i think they said by Monday 4 am EST
but i usually do it after SAT earning...which is after 12 am tonight, and I got my payment Monday morning !

sorry for being lazy.

But can any1 provide working upload plugin.

I just saw this
The update has an impact on people using Rapidleech or similar scripts to upload to us - if you use this type to upload to FileServe, we suggest you get an updated version.

I've uploaded some files and I have about 20 downloads totally but no earning yet! shal I do anything or activate anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back