FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ManInIronMask & Confusious: It is AUTOMATICALLY added.

@ bockonocode: I believe WMZ users already received their payments. However - Did you input the right details? If yes, have you checked if your account can receive funds and it is not "limited"? Lightkeeper accounts usually gets screwed over.

Hi Ricky,

I was made mistake, I am new to webmoney, and in ''payment account'' field I accidently put my email, not my Z purse number. what should I do now? In ''Payout Account History'' status is still ''approved''.

Ahh i think i found it .. if you mean this "This means:
-Downloads that were counted as successfully downloaded by free users.
-Downloads that were counted as 1 unique successful download by a Premium user per 24 hours."

it meanswhen PU download 20 files it count only 1 ?
and when free user DL 20 it count 20?

or Im wrong?

When free user download 20 files it will counted only 1 if from the same IP.
Free user DL 20 it count 20 only happen if the free user is from diffrent IP.

or Im wrong?

Hi Ricky

I am getting this error

The size of the file xxxxxxxxx exceeds your storage limit

i am on premium and not able to make a copy

User ID SAMNhaNc3

@ ManInIronMask & Confusious: It is AUTOMATICALLY added.

@ voayegr2550: Unfortunately we cannot show the time you pressed the button but I can tell you that you most likely pressed it a bit too late. We paid at 3AM EST, approved it by 1AM EST. Anything after that would show up as your screenshot.

I understand. This money gone? Do I get them at the next payment?

Ricky i face problem in remote upload when ever i try to RU from filesonic to fileserve and click on submit button the links are not appear in the My Files under Pending remote files similarly the RU page refresh back without the links. Is there some problem in my account or filesonic close RU towards fileserve. Kindly reply..

@Yadro
It's the second thing, man. Filesonic blocked Fileserve a long time ago. I have a lifetime premium in FSN since april 2011 and I never could remote even one single file to FLS. The only host I know they didn't block was Wupload. :facepalm:

Yesterday i upload 4 Gb files from filesonic i hardly use fileserve only when i need it if this really happens that filesonic block fileserve then i am surprise how this happen yesterday. :facepalm:

and what i need add to payout reqest when i want webmoney i put my email into field for webmoney, or i must change it into wmz id? if i already reqest payout and status is "Transferred from earnings a/c" i will get that money or need contact support? cant find anything about webmoney in faq.

Shame on you

OK, this is the last time I´m gonna do this... you have charged another month in my account, my fault. It doesn´t matter what you do I´ll pay for your service never again. You´re done. I had receive this message for the third and last time

English:

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

Do the right thing... fellows

Bye...

czujko5341 IP 94.76.144.214

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back