FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ RickyFS: Have you read my previous posts?

I am a premium uploader member of fileserve from Iran
I cant access to filserve directly from Iran
so I use remote desktop and access to fileserve with windows server from NL (leaseweb)
I upload files with this server remotly very fast and no problem in this section
but when I click in my files for download them, I recive error 602 page and seems I cant download premium any files from fileserve
Please solve my problem.
My account username: filegir
My server IP : 85.17.126.196

Sir
I requested payout and in the status it is showing paid through paypal but i havent received any payment in my paypal account.
username-jeet2728

@ jeetsingh: Thanks for posting in here and PM'ing me. For future purposes please use one of the options.

For your question: Give us a screenshot and let's see :) Payments set as "Paid" have been paid. Fail proof system.

so I use remote desktop and access to fileserve with windows server from NL (leaseweb)
I upload files with this server remotly very fast and no problem in this section
but when I click in my files for download them, I recive error 602 page and seems I cant download premium any files from fileserve
Please solve my problem.

screenshot from my acc:
http://up9.iranblog.com/images/powc30k0z1ajbqzr5m4.png

screenshot from my problem:
http://up9.iranblog.com/images/p48nhd79mug4thgi6ih.png

Last edited:
RickyFS said:
Lordi said:
rickyfs stupid pathetic
I first cheat disables the account down
from my server ovh and now I disables the account :

Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.

account use only to download not to upload :facepalm:

1 years lost X-(

And you expect a reply after your obscene public outcry? Fuck off.

thief, because you delete my post, it may not want the user know that cunt is paying uploaders with the money stolen from us.

1 years lost :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

first disables my account for use server ovh .. I lose it now to use the account from my home.
because I have to endure this and come here to beg me to enable the account to download damn thief X-(

Please solve my problem.

screenshot from my acc:

You´ll be hacked soon if you dont hide sensible information in your pics ;)

Hi,

Im interested, when will be payout for webmoney users? It is my first payout from fileserve, and I wonder how long does it take? status for my payment is ''approved''.

tnx in advance, cheers!

Dear Fileserve

I reported problems with not being able to download with the Premium subscription I purchased on 26-12-11. These problems have not been resolved, sometimes it works about 50% of the time and the rest of the time gives me error 061 or tells me my IP is banned. Also I have also raised 2 support tickets #318463 and #802094 neither of which have had a any response.

If all these problems are not sorted out within 48 hours I will not be renewing my Premium subscription EVER!

Tony

Ricky

84.236.157.22 username gigaday

I was using VPN, disconnected it and then was able to download 2 files with JDownloader. Then my Premium account stopped working.

Can you investigate and advise please.

Regards,
Tony

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

Please solve my problem.

screenshot from my acc:

@niktaal Why are you posting that screenshot openly where everybody can see your email and username?
All you have to do is pm Ricky. He will respond to you back

Most of you new guys, why are you guys posting your email and username openly. Aren't you concerned of account being made public?
This is just public support page. Pm is the best way to deal most problems.

Everyday same thing over and over again? Why?

Unfortunately he does not respond my PM.
I'm obliged to post here and from now, If he does not solve my issue, I cry every day this problem here continuously.

Hello

I'm facing pretty much the same issue. I'm a premium and affiliate member. I'd like to mirror some of my OWN files (not leeching) and remote upload them to another filehost using sBorg. Unfortunately I get this "landing-612" error aswell. I'm aware of the fact that FS blocked the remote upload function from the competition. What about sBorg ? Support claims it's fine but it's not. You can't download properly a FS link.

Any clue ?

@niktaal I had the same problem like you in RDP before few months ago. I pmed him. Later on he responded and I was able to download again..
No problem ever since. I can download every day!

@barrix: But he does not respond my PM.
The only answer that gave me, this was:
That's Leaseweb. Sorry can't help you since you're not an uploader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back