FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
davdoff is my friend account ,
he come to my home teach me how to use this ,
before i dont know how to to this ,
because that day i just new start to do this , my account no money inside ,
i ask he , use his paypal to buy one month premiun first and i buy more six month premiun for my paypal , and ur system automatic change my account name . if i will to defroud u , i will use the account name same ????????
or in here i can not have referral up and down ?????
my english not good , very no easy post here for me ???
i use this host to remote upload to another , so i buy the premiun .
if u is think like that , i can not do anythings ....
i just to buy another host ba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@RickyFS can you help me?
when I try to login in fileserve put me this:

Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions.

My premiun account is use only by me in my Pc and laptop , i really want to know the reason that you banned my premiun account.

Thank you.

Whats up going on with the payment???????? Ricky will u answer my post? Requested to transfer in earning account on 20th get transfer on 3rd Jan late night and order on 4th at 0:30 hrs and still no payment? What do you hope with affiliate to react? For a payment such a long wait? Do you think we cant sleep for ordering payment and you will give only few hrs to order. Day & night aren't always same everywhere.

Anyone get payment or not?

Hi, I signed a one year subscription to fileserve at july 2011 and now my account was disable:

"Unsuccessful login
Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions."

RickyFS can you help me please?

My premiun account is use only by me in my Pc and laptop in office, my house and to my mother's house.
If is this the problem, you can enable my account, i'll use it only from my house.
Thank you in advance you and sorry for my bad english, i'm italian people.
Bye

@ abc78916: Sure it is. You share the same bed too with your friend? Toothbrush? Pants & tshirts? Read the rules. If you want to earn, earn honestly like 99% of the people in here that have given their "Thanks". You think you can get away with it 1x, don't think you will go unnoticed 2nd time.

@ Snow: We don't work around your clock; we work around ours. If we were working around your clock, we would be working around the whole world as affiliates are spread from East to West, thus, a little common logic would say you guys should work (login) around the clock we've told you that things would happen.

@ Lordi: Reported. I can't be bothered to emphasize that we're not scammers.

@ lostkeys: As you've seen a lot of things have happened over the last 120 days. We did have a promotion for Country A, but no one seem to seize that opportunity, so looks more like everyone is satisfied with what they're doing.

@ hulloa777: Yes, don't loss your time in here. Thanks & goodbye.

RickyFS!
Reply my request:
Hi
I am a premium uploader member of fileserve from Iran
I cant access to filserve directly from Iran
so I use remote desktop and access to fileserve with windows server from NL (leaseweb)
I upload files with this server remotly very fast and no problem in this section
but when I click in my files for download them, I recive error 602 page and seems I cant download premium any files from fileserve
Please solve my problem.
My account username: filegir
My server IP : 85.17.126.196

@ PerMaFrOsT: Keep hoping. If you don't like it how it is, what are you doing here and why exactly are you voicing your crappy opinion that has nothing to do with support?

We would appreciate it if you are not going to post scam complaints without leaving solid evidence that can confirm the allegations.

Spam removed. Stay on topic - This is a SUPPORT thread.

Thank you.

@ PerMaFrOsT: Your statement was not a suggestion nor a feedback. It was subjective opinion that does not belong in here.

I can tell you to remove yourself from my support thread. You have no business in here whatsoever, so please get out.

@ PerMaFrOsT: Everyone is treated in the same manner they're showing. You're entitled to your opinion, but don't express it in a SUPPORT thread. About our "RIP" (nonsense) has nothing to do in here.

@ niktaal: Yes it is active..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back