FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Do Fileserve is Scam?

I Heard Fileserve Don't Pay any Money & Shave Downloads??? When I Read Some Latest Posts, I Understand that no payment issued??? are Fileserve really pay??? any proof??? waiting for replies,

Fileserve pays on Wednesdays.

Every week up to payment day, the thread is filled with users complaining about not getting paid.

Go read the entire thread.

Accounts blocked

Ive had two accounts blocked in the last few days, larionlarion2011 and fiskebill.

I tried sending RickyFS a PM but I am not sure if he got it.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, RickyFS?

And I would like to say that when my accounts work I get great speeds from your servers. (Maybe that's why I got blocked, I probably downloaded too much. If I did, what would you say is an acceptable amount to download in one day?)

larionlarion

I am very old user using FS from 2010 never faced payment issue always paid on time but for first time I see such such a long delay. I requested on 20th Dec to get money transfered to Earning account but still Pending. Hope I will be pay by tomorrow but dont know when can I order its already late night wait and now I will go offline soon. Hope Ricky will look in this matter.

Banned Again!

my ip is 84.236.167.20 and my acccount is belial2001.Fix it now!

my ip is 84.236.167.20, and my account name is belial2001. Fix it now!

Last edited:
After few hrs it will be Wednesday in server time and still money progress Pending... I waited alot and now its mornig here and I need to sleep. Ricky please check the issue.

When I try to see my earnings, I get the message to "start our affiliate program". When I add my PayPal account, I get this:

38088e06f5.jpg

Still, I can't go the earnings' part. I asked for a transfer on Monday (as usual), but it seems that the money won't be transfered...

Problem solved, it seems.

Last edited:
Another problem:

7babaccd13.jpg

(Seems okay).

Then:

5f70b3ffca.jpg

Usually, the payout button is enabled for the "last step" of the payout. Not this time, it seems.

WTF?

my ip is 94.76.159.225 and my account name is belial2001. Fix it now!

my account name is belial2001 and I'm banned again. Fix it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back