FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised my inbox isn't full :) Means less issues and/or people read Page 1 :)

Anyway..Some people have trouble knowing when there's a holiday or not. Please check for more on public sites, i.e. Wikipedia for when we have our holidays...The 24th and 25th of December is quite common around the world.

@ OneTiger64: When it doesn't transfer you should look back at HOW you made your earnings. There could be something about that which is picked up by the system.

@ karadut: You had a hard time checking your email since our payment gateway sends out a whole two to your inbox? It's not that "infamous" - It's just people that lack some common sense to check their emails AND go to "Contact Us => Credit Card Cancellation" (Must be hard to find for anyone who wants to contact us) ?

That doesnt really seem like a viable reason considering its the same as its been since i joined fileserve, week after week, month after month. And its the same last week for which the transfer is pending. Any other ideas

I am old user more than a year old but still pending payment which requested on 20th December. Dont know the reason. Still waiting for reply.

@ Ricky, Can you tell me when I will receive money or what should I do now as the payout day is already slipping out.

PS: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too. :)

i'm premium user from fileserve and they deleted some files (iso and some MKV files). i never share those links that they deleted. very strange. see the image. i spend money to made backup online, never share my links and delete my files? I'll have to rename the files to names like KsAszDeDSsedD? LOL. very sad sad. some iso from dvd Brazilians were deleted too
and i never share those links. LOL =/ Is the second time that delete the same files. this happened to anyone here ?

Last edited by a moderator:
as I know fileserve give permision to 2GB for premium too
how u uploaded 4 gb files ??? "Upload up to 2GB sized files"
and as I know 4 gb files are not downloadable and give errors when u try to
download them

@ricky can u plz fix some of ur server which is failing webupload...

http://upload.fileserve.com/upload/1911572/5000/

2JD4V4.png

I'm fighting for more than a week to recover account that was stolen from me

I got a response from the service:

"May we know what method have you use in purchasing premium, please?"

But, I bought a premium of accumulated money from uploading, so I can not give details of how to purchase through paypal or credit card.

So I sent my data from the last two payments on paypal.
I received a reply:
"Unfortunately we are unable to process your request as we do not encourage our users to send funds manually to our company. This is to avoid fraudulent activities or unnecessary claim after 60 days. The payments you have sent to us will just bounce back into your account. If you want to have your account upgraded, log into it and click upgrade to premium. You have to do it directly from your account. Your understanding in regards to this matter is highly appreciated."

I want to recover your stolen account and not buy another premium.

Ricky'fs help me,
What am I supposed to do next?

I do not have access to your account from December 19.

Files bigger than 2GB will be removed. They cannot be downloaded anyway so there is no point for them to be stored. You should split them up into smaller sizes before uploading.

i'm premium user from fileserve and they deleted some files (iso and some MKV files). i never share those links that they deleted. very strange. see the image. i spend money to made backup online, never share my links and delete my files? I'll have to rename the files to names like KsAszDeDSsedD? LOL. very sad sad. some iso from dvd Brazilians were deleted too
and i never share those links. LOL =/ Is the second time that delete the same files. this happened to anyone here ?

cc4fd31b96.jpg

@ OneTiger64: No. No other ideas :)

Well maybe you could look into it a little more then??? hmm?? I see from several other comments that I'm not the only person with this issue. There are a lot of people with amounts pending for days going into weeks. So is this issue being worked on or what? Or should I just bug you guys each week when payments don't get transferred or go through or whatever? Seems like fixing the problems would get a lot of people off your back 8-);)
thanks

Ricky, files containing non-english charachters in name such as "ß,д" does not appear at File Manager after uploading is complete via FTP.
Are you aware of this situation, if you are will there be a fix or shall i rename them before uploading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back