FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm a daily uploader at fileserve since a while, it's my job with filesonic, today all my accounts was hacked, even videobb and faceook... i recovered hotmail, gmail, filesonic (the once with secret question) but not fileserve, i think the hacker changed the mail to recover the password or i don't know what exactly, the last mail i remember is peace_gangsta@hotmail.com My usernam at fileserve : za3boute7
I wish you can help me, i earned almost 1000 $ with you, i work in general only with filesonic and fileserve,
You will save my life if you do it, i don't wan't the bonus, this will be my noel gift :facepalm:
Regards

RU is working fine.

@Zarroc, RU from MU has always worked, even after MU changed their layout etc recently. Try using the long megaupload link (the actual link to the file) instead of their shortened "direct link".

Fileserve is terrible with the support. I have been getting landing errors for over a month. I do use a paid vpn in order to access fileserve as the domain is blocked where I live. Having been a premium member for years, and never having abused the service, I am quite disappointed with their lack of replies to support tickets and emails.

I received a reply 12 days ago, and since then no further reply to any other emails.

Horrible customer service! Do not give them your money.

This is the only reply I received weeks ago to over 10 emails in total from my end.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fileserve Support [mailto:customercare@fileserve.com]
Sent: 12 December 2011 10:49
To:
Subject: [#502778] [Premium]FS: Suggestions / Bug Report

-- do not edit --

XXXXXXX@gmail.com,

Thanks for writing in the error to us. Most likely someone is trying to access your account and the new security system has detected it. For verification purpose you have to log out (if you are currently logged in), clear your cache, restart browser then login before trying to download again.
Same thing applies if you are using a proxy server.

If you are still encountering the same problem, don’t worry your account details and the error you have encountered will be forwarded to our Techs for manual checking. The problem should be fixed within 24 hours and provided you have changed your password already.

We sincerely apologized for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Good day!

@Zarroc, RU from MU has always worked, even after MU changed their layout etc recently. Try using the long megaupload link (the actual link to the file) instead of their shortened "direct link".
I did that for now but it's only practical for a very low number of files.

i think Ricky is not supporting here any more ... as many people are having problem and not being served by Official correspondence ...

Just in hope for a support i'm another user having serious problem. I'm using your affiliate program from along time but today its asking for my email address again like this

5e4c664b2e.jpg

Kindly tell me whats going on here and what about already earned money ... im getting 0.00$ in earning section ..

Hello Sir,
I want to Change My Payment Account But my email account is Disabled dont know why so please help me in changing the Payment account!

problem with my account

Hello
I'm In Iran . Iranian government blocked fileserve.com and we should use vpn .
I purchased account from one of your official reseller .
But each vpn that I want to download with my account blocked by you!
why?!
I got error 612 when I want to download!
My vpn ranges is : 83.170.118.x and 50.7.254.x (I haven't dedicated vpn Ip).
Please solve it or don't sell account for nothing !

i think Ricky is not supporting here any more ... as many people are having problem and not being served by Official correspondence ...

Just in hope for a support i'm another user having serious problem. I'm using your affiliate program from along time but today its asking for my email address again like this

5e4c664b2e.jpg

Kindly tell me whats going on here and what about already earned money ... im getting 0.00$ in earning section ..
Log out and log in again. That fixed it for me.

Problems in Jdownloader

Why i can't use my premium account on fileserver, in jdownloader?. I get 612 error (Account 'pprubio6322' Bloked)

Please sove this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back