FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The service is getting worse and worse. I just uploaded successfully 10 files via FTP, none of them showed in my file manager (it was not pending). I uploaded the 10 files again, and now only 8 of them show... and I see a lot of accounts getting banned - this is pure scamming if you ask me..

RU is working fine for me and still see many (more) people d/l. there is logically a drop in earnings today because of the maintenance when files were not downloadable but that's just a few hours.

hey can i remote upload from some account which is not mine ...and whose username and password on some random site..will it be allowed..will u not ban me for it

The service is getting worse and worse. I just uploaded successfully 10 files via FTP, none of them showed in my file manager (it was not pending). I uploaded the 10 files again, and now only 8 of them show... and I see a lot of accounts getting banned - this is pure scamming if you ask me..

Just because the file doesn't show up instantly doesn't mean that they are scam...

is there any chance fileserve improve their payment service?
currently the process is like... transfer to payment acc (takes 1 week+) > get approved (1 week+) > paid (1 week+)

Process is like 2-3 days, not 2-3 weeks ..
And for those with ftp upload issues, i recomend use web upload..mine ( usa rdp) never fails!

@ crvle77: That's because we had that little downtime yesterday. Should be up again today.

@ blank_jack: LOL

@ becks78: We have guys that somehow understand how easy it is to get paid every week - Especially when they've been with our service for over 18 months. Can't be so hard to grasp that you click before Sunday for transfer, wait till Tuesday for it to end up in Payout and then you press before Wednesday 2AM EST. You got 20 hours to check your account.

@ ms7: transferred 1 file(s) - Total: 95.4 M byte(s) in 23.79 (4,203.45 KBps)

bt7saT4.jpg

qaymhsd.jpg

And we all know that the FTP time and site time differs with 1 hour

@ becks78: We have guys that somehow understand how easy it is to get paid every week - Especially when they've been with our service for over 18 months. Can't be so hard to grasp that you click before Sunday for transfer, wait till Tuesday for it to end up in Payout and then you press before Wednesday 2AM EST. You got 20 hours to check your account.

ok i got it. i have to remember sunday, tuesday and wednesday.
everyone would be much happier if automatic payment is implemented in fileserve.

What is going on lately with FS?

Continuous problems with downloading and uploading, definitely have an influence on the number of downloads, which strongly decreased.

@ maxxraven: Perhaps you need to Contact Us since your account has been compromised

@ becks78: If you want a lot of downtime then we can talk about it - I think you don't prefer it this way, so let's leave it at that.

@ Cashio: Relax it's coming back soon. There's a reason why we need to do this - Have we had ONE single downtime since July with files downloading/uploading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back