FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload from Uploadstation is working very slow. The files transference starts a few hour after I send the links and it takes a few more to complete (with some failed uploads of course)

hello ricky remote upload is very slow please fix
How do you know if the process starts a few hour laters or if it's slow? there's no progress bar or something that can tell you speed, progress, remaining time, etc.

I sent a pm to you Ricky, I can't download anything via my Dedicated server.So please remove my server's Ip ban, I want to download something.I am trying to be a good affiliate but if I can't download anything, how can I making upload ?
Please let me download via my server, I sent my Ip and my username.I won't abuse your service.
Best regards,
Username : dktrr
Static ip : 85.25.118.69
I won't abuse the download system, thank you.

Last edited:
Is remote upload working (slowly) or not ? Processing status is taking some hours... I succeded to RU in the morning (it tooks 2 hours approx.) but now it's pending and we don't know if it's uploading (extremely slowly) or not.

Does RU problems concern some or all filehosts ?

Hello RickyFS, 2 days ago buy premium for the first time in my life and I have not been able to use it, tell me I'm banned my IP and to contact you, please solve my problem as soon as possible to enjoy my 30 days of discharge, thanks

Hello RickyFS, 2 days ago buy premium for the first time in my life and I have not been able to use it, tell me I'm banned my IP and to contact you, please solve my problem as soon as possible to enjoy my 30 days of discharge, thanks

same here. I bought my premium yesterday and I haven't downloaded anything yet because of the 612 error code. I followed the instruction in page 1 and I'm still waiting for reply.

Remote uploading from netload doesn't seem to be working and it appears to be something on FileServe's end as I've successfully uploaded the same files to two other hosts...

@all, just now, anyone having download problems saying:

"This file is currently under maintenance. Please check back in 1 hour to download."

It applies to all files.

@ stbooks: Yes - Our annual maintenance on files ;) After this, things should be back smooth again.

@ tofuwizard: Yes & no - We did figure the problem and it is still being fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back