FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still banned

What's happening with my account? Where is the problem? I've payd one year, and every time I try to connect and download appears in my Jdownloader the "612 error". Even more, my account have been banned today! If it's normally in Fileserve, I would like to cancel my account and my money give back. I have not an static Ip, but it isn't a problem with other servers! Please, give me a solution now!

My account is belial2001, my ip is 84.236.167.120. And I'm still banned! Fix it, please.

Last edited:
hi Ricky,

My request payout still pending for a long time (2011-11-27). Please check my account ( jackiebi) ASAP!

Regard,

I have your same problem: pending payment from 5 December. Futhermore Fileserve has disable my statistics.

Ricky if you are here, please answer us.

Problem error number 612 to download!!!!!

I have this error numer 612 to download , say fileserve has desactivated my premium account , why???
My username is : wielly
My ip is : 88.148.87.34
:'(

desbaneo ip

rickyfs o como coño te llames desbaneame la ip hasta el dia 15/12/11 despues te va a renovar la cuenta tu p.....m

usermane titoviski
ip 178.156.99.179

ERROR 612

Same error here 612
Have changes the passes from both loggin and FTP

send info to your pm
Hope you can fix it
Regards
Mandy

Last edited:
So many users have problems and Ricky doesn't answer. According to me this file hosting company have a really bad support.
Where I can open another thread in wjunction to signal this problem?

I don´t understand the reasons of the message

I don´t understand the reasons of the message

´It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.´

Why my account has been blocked? I need a response and a solution faster as you can. My user account is czujko5341 my IP 94.76.144.169

Thanks.

can solve my problem?, my account says :
2011-12-05 $20.02 Transferred from earnings a / c (Download & Referrals)
and today is 12-11 and received nothing in my mail.
please check ur pm ,RickyFS
thanks

Well my files are getting 404 error..When someone try to open a link it shows the file is available and when some one tries to download it redirect to 404..I came across many this kinda links.

Is it normal RickyFS??

Update * I got reaction from the support, so meaby they can solve this on time before I start using other filesharing services.

Dear RickyFS,

I did not use my account for few days and when I did I got the following message: Your download could not be completed.
I have contacted you and got no replay. I don't know why this is happening to me because I never shared my account.

But, I have contacted paypal for refund and cancled all payments.
I have have also told my friends to cancel their FileServe account just to be sure.
I always loved Fileserve and have been FileServe customer for one year. But when unjustice has been done, I will not beg to get my account where I have paid for.

You just have lost few royal customers. Good luck.

Last edited:
Dear RickyFS,

I have the same problem.

My account was suspended without doing anything wrong.

Login name is xenophon74

Please any help i would appreciate

Regards

Dear RickyFS,

I did not use my account for few days and when I did I got the following message: Your download could not be completed.
I have contacted you and got no replay. I don't know why this is happening to me because I never shared my account.

But, I have contacted paypal for refund and cancled all payments.
I have have also told my friends to cancel their FileServe account just to be sure.
I always loved Fileserve and have been FileServe customer for one year. But when unjustice has been done, I will not beg to get my account where I have paid for.

You just have lost few royal customers. Good luck.

I do it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back