FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload speed from NL is too slow. Looks like its capped to 800 kb/s :facepalm:. Always same speed with zoom uploader. I have stoped uploading to fileserve because of that , few weeks ago.

The speed have nothing to do with location, my server is also in NL and i've got very good upload speed with Fileserve 20mb/s to 120 mb/s
the problem could come as well from the high traffic hours on banwidth and your server provider

Upload speed from NL is too slow. Looks like its capped to 800 kb/s :facepalm:. Always same speed with zoom uploader. I have stoped uploading to fileserve because of that , few weeks ago.

NL based rapidleech web upload
[SLIDE]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fU0cc_sIMrU/TuLc39gP2yI/AAAAAAAAKFs/cDQKUKw1k2E/rl_FS_upload.jpg[/SLIDE]
i doubt it would be capped maybe check your connection/server.

Hi RickyFS,

My user name is cpit15

I have the following message :Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in a ban.

I have changed the password for five times in last three days.

Please advise what the problem might be:'(, and fix it

Thanks,
Kevin

you can return the money fileserve?

send pm to ricky ...... 3 days ago I first bought premiwm fileserve account, but the download on my dedicated server says 612 landing mistake, rickyfs me picture ..... I'm still waiting, do not understand anything ... I bought it for if I can not use

What the hell man? After collecting 35 US$, you are treating us like beggars. I am writing request after request that my login has been blocked, you are just ignoring it.

Either let me kno what my tos violation is or unblock my account or refund me my balance money

just join yesterday and have uploaded about 250GB via ftp,but free users only got 500GB?
that means i gota buy a premium before i can make money?why don't you removed this limit
i mean 500GB is obviously not enough...

Hi, I'd converted to premium yesterday and today I have an announce about my account has been bloqued.

Username: anakin206
IP Adress: 188.165.208.163

I hope you can fix it.
Thanks

I've send you a pm and did a response here and the problems still remain. I need an answer.

I have sent RickFS a pm. I have also had my account downgraded to free from premium.
I am sure its my fault, I was accessing my account during my holidays in Thailand (I live in Brisbane Australia).

Please Help. Account has been banned. Have not shared info with others. Browser may have had tor enabled when I logged into my account. This couldn't have been more then one or two times at the most. account is qnzwisdom.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back