FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcbertomeu1

hello, my username is jcbertomeu1
my ip address is 88.148.106.101
My accaunt premium continues to be blocked,
Error 612. thanks

hello RickyFis, my username is jcbertomeu1
my ip address is 88.148.106.101
My account premium continues to be blocked,

I get this in the jdownloader

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

JDTeam

Last edited:
rposela and

Hi, I'd converted to premium yesterday and today I have an announce about my account has been bloqued.

Username: anakin206
IP Adress: 188.165.208.163

I hope you can fix it.
Thanks

Account: Frost158
IP: 99.130.201.149
It says I can't access my account because it has violated terms of use. I'm guessing this is because I've had difficulties with my modem overheating so I've been resetting it a lot lately.

Hi RickyFS,

My user name is seeky7.

I have the following message in JD: "Unknown landing error, please contact our support?

Please advise what the problem might be:'(

Thanks,
Seeky

problems again!

I have just signed and paid a premium account for a year in fileserve, and I'm trying to use my account in JDownloader. But the program show me an alert message: Error 612. My IP Address is 84.236.167.120 and my user name is Belial2001. Please, give me a solution.

Account blocked, 3rd post *sigh*

Hello
For the reason of accountsharing my account got blocked.
I do not share my account with any1, nor will I ever do that.
I think the reason why the admins blocked my account is because sometimes I download at college on my fileserve account ( this isn't against the ToS I assume? ) so it might seem like somebody else with a different IP is downloading on my account but I can assure you it is only me using the account. The downloadspeed at college is twice as fast as at home

P.S. You might want to update the rules in this thread because they are so unclear what to post, where to post and all that stuff. You can tell people to get smarter RickyFS, but to be honest the posting rules are really unclear.

Kind regards,
Deoreh

Hey guys, my account was hacked last sunday/monday and I retrieved today (thank you Ricky) but there's an approved payment to my new email account (instead of the hacker's). It's from 3 days ago but that's not a valid payment email. The correct payment email is in my account settings now, but what's going to happen with that other payment??? 8-)

Last edited:
User account rehabilitated an week ago, and now again disabled!!!
This is ridiculous, I feel cheated and mocked!!

You can not go on like this! I paid and I say it's my fault that I protect my user. For six months it worked fine, now cracked me every week? Wrong control? Monitoring ever done? Can I get back the missing money at the end of the contract? I get bored.

Upload speed from NL is too slow. Looks like its capped to 800 kb/s :facepalm:. Always same speed with zoom uploader. I have stoped uploading to fileserve because of that , few weeks ago.

hey ricky,...i'm new in here..and my account have error 612, i must using VPN for downloading with fileserve..because i live in china, and in china they block everything...like facebook, youtube, fileserve, blogspot, etc...
i already sent u PM for my information...thx!

pending payment

I have a pending payment since 5 December 2011. Today is 9 December. How much days are necessary to transfer money to Account Balance?

Upload speed from NL is too slow. Looks like its capped to 800 kb/s :facepalm:. Always same speed with zoom uploader. I have stoped uploading to fileserve because of that , few weeks ago.

Well mate, you can't expect uber speed upload to them cuz you have EU server and their servers are in the US...

error 612 help

Hello
I purchased 365 days Premium account on 2011-12-07 of Reseller in iran "ir-sales", i must using VPN for downloading with fileserve..because i live in Iran, and in IRAN they block everything,like fileserve,facebook, youtube,I'm trying to use my account in IDM, Whenever I try to download any file from fileserve on my premium account I get this message "Your download could not be completed. Please try again later."

error 612
username:ehsan149
ip address:31.7.60.11

Please Help Me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back