FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account blocked for no reason

@ riotous: Did you read page 1? :)

@RickyFS. sorry i missed that one. You won't be able to helped, it's ok.
"4. You were disabled and we don't deal with such users."

Can someone please tell me if i purchased a new premium account on fileserve.com, my account won't be banned again.

Anyone had the same issue twice. Apart the "Contact us" page i can't find any support email on there website.

@ riotous: Right below it says:

Got Disabled for violation of our ToS?
You either thought it was OK to share your account or you got hacked unintentionally. Benefit of the doubt will not always come to you. This is evaluated on an individual level. ==> You provide your username (If you get a reply consider yourself lucky; if we don't it means you got caught with your hand in the cookiejar and you need to find another service or learn that sharing is not allowed)

Account blocked for no reason

@RickyFs:Got Disabled for violation of our ToS?
You either thought it was OK to share your account or you got hacked unintentionally. Benefit of the doubt will not always come to you. This is evaluated on an individual level. ==> You provide your username (If you get a reply consider yourself lucky; if we don't it means you got caught with your hand in the cookiejar and you need to find another service or learn that sharing is not allowed).

Oh god!!!! Man what are you saying?

@RickyFs: u didn't read my first post on:
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/35113-fileserve-make-money-upto-%2425-per-1000-downloads-official-thread-2342.htm

- I have never shared my account with anyone one. I have Avast internet security and malwarebyte's. No one has hacked my account. I have filesonic account and i never had such issue.

- What "cookiejar" are you talking about??? I use internet download manager to download my files.

- I use fileserve.com premium account only to DOWNLOAD not to SHARE files.

I DON'T DO SHARING.

Last edited:
I am trying to upload from zoom uploader and its not working.
The files dont show up in the file list on the contrary if I upload via FTP it shows up real quick. But since FTP speeds are slower I prefer to use zoom uploader.

@RickyFS

My account has been disabled.

Few days I didn't login, but today I'm surprised when I saw my account has been disabled. Las time when I downloaded, I had some problems with power in my house, so few times I resumed links downloading in Opera. Maybe that was the problem? I use my account alone, I hope nobody hacked my account?
PLease help, I am FS user for over a year, recently I purchased another 6 months membership, I don't want to loose it. I use downloading every few days, and mostly I use Freerapid download manager.

Please unblock my account and send me new password to my e-mail address in case my asount was hacked.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Account disabled

Hi RickyFS, I show proof that my isp gives me ip's different location each time, two days ago:

Today:

as seen my isp gives me a different ip every day, on Saturday (when my account was blocked) had problems with the router, this is not synchronized at the right speed and I had to restart a few times and then my account was blocked.
Pd: I don´t live in Arucas ...
Sincerely Lavozdlv.

Last edited:
My ISP also changes my IP adress every 24 hours. So, if i'm in the middle of downloading, router restarts, I become new IP and dl resumes... but it was not problem. Never. Until now?

Last edited:
Hello RickyFS,

Can I use my FileServe login details to use for Remote Upload on FileJungle?
Is it OK or you notice another IP and will give a ban?

Cheers,
N. Prezes

Hi good afternoon.
I am writing because my account has been blocked by a 612 code, my name is antoniosvf, and my ip is 78.136.112.50, the account fileserve.com buy it directly, and it expires on December 18, the reference number is:
http://www.fileserve.com/signup.php********31Zb2Vjwdtg ~
I wanted to know because I was blocked because the account does not share with anyone, and this I have had very cuenta.haber if this can be arranged as soon as possible to continue downloading, thanks

Last edited:
I'm astonished and (nearly) speechless.

@ meatball: You think we randomly picked your name out of a bunch of people and started "annoying" you 3 months ago? As you are a self-proclaimed IT guy, you should know this theory is like a fatman on very thin ice.

You got a lot of talk on here, yet it is all hot air. Show us some evidence. Give me your account name :)[/QUOTE]

==============================

Wow. I am sincerely taken aback, Ricky. As a supposed customer-oriented businessman, you are some piece of work. You take complaints personally instead of objectively, and have NO trepidations about INSULTING your paying customers flat out. I am simply amazed. Well, it's obvious I'll get nowhere with you. It's MORE than apparent that you have some SERIOUS control-issues, and that you're the type of man who's never wrong in any kind of conflict or dispute. You're not one to be confused by facts, and you're not one to do ANYTHING for ANYONE, without first asking "what's in it for ME?" Alright. I'll drop this. But do NOT expect anything but negative reports from me whenever I find myself in any conversations with anyone about file-sharing services. Fileserve (and RickyFS in particular) will NOT be making my top-ten all-time faves list. I will also be reporting my complete dissatisfaction with you and your company, to the Better Business Bureau later today. As a business owner, your attitude towards customers with problems is absolutely despicable. I'll move on now. I'll obviously get NOWHERE with YOU. Bye.

Ken in Boston

=============================

After a week waiting i took my account back (it said i did anything against the terms and conditions).
I started to download again and next day....banned again. First time Ricky asked me what im downloading (I have a good connection and im downloading non stop)
My user is "verdezito", now im starting to think the only problem I have is I download too much and Ricky doesnt like it

I sended a message to the support 2 days ago for my hacked account. I had no asnwer so far so I just sended another more detailed one. I was an active affiliate: I'm losing money now and you're losing money too because I blocked my websites, nobody can access my links anymore. And the hacker doesn't know what the files contain.
Please reply quick and we will be back in bussiness. :)

@rickyfs

Anyway to see what files have been downloaded like filesonic shows? If not you guys should implement something like that, I'd like to know what files are getting the most downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back