FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve Account Locked

Hi RickyF5,

Kindly assist with below issue
for the past 3 days i have been getting below error
"Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in a ban"
i have change my password tice and waited 24hrs and problem still persist
fileserve username is - phyllierob

Ricky I do not know how to PM you here but my account is disabled and I would like it enabled please. I just paid that subscription and a day later it is disabled. Look forward to your reply asap. Eastman2 ID

With me preparation all the fileserve link in one place and do a mass posting to my new blog.
So far the stat grow gradually, not bad.
see, i don't think fileserve really shave download.

As I haven't start advertise my blog, I hope to see the stat grow drastically in the next few month

BTW: i notice there are many link stuck, maybe you can have a look ricky? :)
Keep up the good work

When I download with jdownloader makes me "612 error" and tells me that the account is locked and I contact you. Say I do to unlock it.

Greetings.

Download problems with FileServe Manager & JDownloader

Hi Ricky,

I'm a premium user and just few days ago I couldn't download any files even with the Fileserve download manager would not let me download anything, I only use it to download files and am the only one who use the account.

My user name is K3V808

The message is got from FileServe is:

"Service is not supported"

And the message I got from JDownloader is:

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.

Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.

JDTeam

Is there any ways to fix this problem?

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

@ Confusious, agusantoso, siber + a few others: I don't read this main board that much, so please, if you guys have any issues, PM me. And RU works fine from RS, MU, UPST and a few others except for FJ, FP, WU, FSC, Uploaded.to (they banned us as well). FJ & FP will be setup very soon.

FS account not working

Hi Ricky,

Hi I use Jdownloader and it is saying my FS account is blocked. I thought maybe someone hack the account so I tried to change passwrod, but I couldnt. JD says account is fine, just blocked. Never had it say that before. If you can fix can you change my password and send to my email.

FS account druiz100

Thanks

dino1, say bye bye to your account cause he will not. JD is not officaly supported
and he will refuse you as I see in past messages. he says use BROWSER instead of
downloader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back