FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to clear ftp pending files? some of them have been there almost three days

Same..I've had one pending since the 19th, it's quite annoying that theres no way to clear it.

Thats what happens when you use free crap antivirus.

Norton Internet Security 2012 best of the best, 1995-2011, 16 years of experience.

After it, the best is Kaspersky 1997-2011, 14 years of experience :)

Sorry but you're wrong.

Antivirus's only protect stupid people from getting infected.

Don't download and run random crap and you'll have no problem staying virus free.

Also nortan being the best? That's just laughable.

@RickyFS, any chance you might be able to help me?

@RickyFS, I just tried to see if downloading is working again but got a new error msg.

Download Failure.
Your user has been temporarily blocked for downloads for 24 hours. Please change your password for security reasons. Failure to do so may result in a ban.

The problem is since my account has been disable from downloading, I've immediately changed my password for fear that my account is hack. So what would you want me to do now?

Dear RickyFs I am also facing the same problem with my account. Landing error 1707. Please help. sent you a pm also. Thanks in advance.

Hey just wondering if someone can give me a bit of help with my account. I have a premium account valid till 2 january 2012.

The past two days when I try to download I get an error message saying the following...

Your download could not be completed please try again later.

I've never encountered that message before and up until 2 days ago I've not noticed any problems with my account.

I submitted a support request at contact us but haven't had a reply as of yet. Someone on another forum suggested I come here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Update: Problem solved.

Last edited:
Oh, well yes. FS > FJ works great. But not reverse.
Where did you hear that they're fixing it? And whom? I doubt Fileserve would want to fix it. But I would welcome it no doubt. FS has been good to me for a while now.

im not sure if i understood good, but Ricky - you are trying to say that we can't use sborg/rdp/whataver for example (other ip), because there is possibility that we will upload files to other filehost and people will buy premium accounts from them- not you? is this a joke? how you imagine people working with you then? from homeline?
feel free to correct me if im wrong, i hope im wrong :o

Last edited:
Dear RickyFS please Help!!!

Dear RickyFS,

I changed my password and I put a very hard.
I have sent several messages but unless I am mistaken, I did not receive a clear answer from you.

I'm not asking to do the impossible, I just want to know if my account will be reactivated one day.

If you say no, I would not insult and I would simply go elsewhere. While I think being honest and doing nothing for it.

If I am above the download quota, I am even willing to pay to reactivate and be careful next time. (Of course I hope you tell me how do I make my IP is no longer banned)

what's weird is I can still appears to download but my smartphone to my computer at home.

I hope I was clear, I'm french and my English is not very good. I'm just a little confused by the situation and ask nothing better than to fix things

Kind Regards

i request a payment 6 days before and still it writes pending. i m new here and someone can help me pls ?
PS:i checked a couple of pages and i didnt find my answer.

@ cca1690: FTP is 4 MB/s just tested.
transferred 1 file(s) - Total: 14.3 M byte(s) in 3.46 (4,331.50 KBps)

@ Gamer: Soon

@ itme6789: With such vague information I have no clue how to answer you.

@ travma: To FS? Most except for FP, FJ and all the other new ones that are around for 3 months and close down.

@ panasonic153: I believe when it goes to failed, it will be cleared in 24 hours.

@ Frontzone: PM me your username

@ eozoic: PM me your username and I can look it up.

@ djkelaj & PerMaFrOsT: SGP = Singapore. We're fixing all SGP users.

@ Dj.IcE: Issue resolved

@ carkons: About 6/10 will go through now. Why it fails is because they ban our remote IPs

@ Confusious: FJ => FS will not work right now. We have not set it up. FS => FJ will work. We will set it up (because we don't setup new hosts) very soon.

@ Tyler: That fell back a bit since we're doing other stuff (as you can see)

@ wojtek1988: "Do you joke me bro?"

RDP = affiliates. If you're not an affiliate, we don't know what you use your RDP for; sharing? Potentially. Moving files to another host? - That's why you have remote upload which works fine. Why would you need an RDP ;)

@ hamada: From where? I sent RS => FS no issues.

@ blaxisss: Because they get transferred on a Tuesday.

@ all: As you can see I'm not that available on public board since I'm busy replying PMs (unlike other supporters who tell you to PM and never answer). Apologize. Better times ahead for everyone except the ones running services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back