FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My payout request is pending from 23 rd nov 2011
Earnings Account History

Transaction DateAmountStatusRemarks2011-11-23$20.42Pending

can anyone please tell me how many days it will take ?:(:(
I am new user so I have no knowledge
sorry .

RickyFS I send you pm with my details please check

Last edited:
Getting mass remote upload fails to Videobb tonight. Only about 15 out of around 100 went through successfully. Any idea what the problem is? My FileServe user name is 2ndHouse.

username: kamador016

I seem to have been banned from fileserve (keep getting "your download cannot be completed please try again later" message). I have followed the terms and services, and have not shared my account so I don't see the reason why I would be banned. I am requesting to be brought back to the fileserve system. I have sent a pm with my ip.

Last edited:
My payout request is pending from 23 rd nov 2011
Earnings Account History

Transaction DateAmountStatusRemarks2011-11-23$20.42Pending

can anyone please tell me how many days it will take ?:(:(
I am new user so I have no knowledge
sorry .

RickyFS I send you pm with my details please check

If everything is alright then expect the transfer to the payout account on Tuesday, press the payout button also on Tuesday, then you should get paid on Wednesday. for stuff like this there is no need to send a pm to Ricky, it should be all described on the first page of this thread.....

just checked and its easy to miss so i quoted it, if only Ricky would have used big red letters so you could spot it easier...
PAYMENTS: WEDNESDAY
Or Tuesday, but request on a Sunday and be safe to press for Payout on the following day or Tuesday! (If later it will be stated in the news)

Last edited:
hello rickey in my rapidleech i was able to download as free user and when i added premium account it shows landing error what shall i do please solve my problem

Account blocked?

Hi,

I have been notified by Jdownloader my account has been blocked for "sharing reasons".

username: n.gilot

I did not share nor do I beleve I have been hacked.

I currently live in China (henan province) where your services are blocked/slow.

In order to accès them I use 2 VPN, one from USA and one from Belgium depending on the connection speeds I get.

Also I have a multi boot which could perhaps be considered sharing? ...

I did not breach any term of use provided by your company.

I have paid for your service for many years now.

I find this policy stupid for custommers like me who rarely download...

Never the less, I hope to get my account back. If not I'm afraid you'll loose me as custommer. Futermore I whouldn't renew my wife and son's accounts either.

Best regards

Hey Ricky if i use my FS account in a RDP or Rapidleech (of course only for personal use and no simultaneous downloads) will my account get banned?

Hello! I have problems with jdownloader and my fileserve account.

My user name is xagrag and I buy my account yesterdey at 23:30 at spain.

Please give me a solution.

This is what jdownloader tell me:

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.
Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.
JDTeam

And I speak with the spanish people of Fileserve and they tell me that all is OK.

Today, November 26 i tryed to remote upload videos to videobb and saw it's keeps failling, i went to my fileserve account and saw this when i tryed to download file:

Download Failure.
Due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions, the download function for this account has been temporarily disabled. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this action.

As i saw i'm not the only one person who has this, maybe you can explain me what i have done wrong? ;/ What term and conditions i have broken?

problems with jdownloader and my fileserve account

Hello! I have problems with jdownloader and my fileserve account.

My user name is jiuk1973.

Please help me.

This is what jdownloader tell me:

It seems like your account has been blocked by fileserve.
To unblock it, please visit the fileserve Supportforum and contact the User "RickyFS".
By clicking on OK a browser instance will open which leads to the fileserve Supportforum.
Your premium account has been deactivated in JD to prevent further problems.
If you leave it that way JDownloader will continue to download as a free user from fileserve.com.
JDTeam

Thanks

Help!! Error 1707!!

I have been using fileserve for ages now and never had a problem or complaint however this morning when i tried to download i was redirected to error landing 1707 that said my account had been temporarily banned for violation of terms and conditions!!

I have not shared my password, although i do use it on two different computers though, one at home and one at work!!

Can someone please explain why this has happened and how i can resolve it!!

Thanks in Advance to anyone who can Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back