FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is my account still blocked?

dear RickyFS... my account is still blocked... please do something about it... it's been 2 days now.... sent u PM...

@ supermash: Let me just ask you this; if a product is causing issue (i.e. looping/retrying a file 100x), what would you do? Keep letting it "loop" or just simply "stop it"? You see...If FSM was used by all the people who PM'd me they wouldn't have encountered the same issue. It is that simple :)

@ supermash: Let me just ask you this; if a product is causing issue (i.e. looping/retrying a file 100x), what would you do? Keep letting it "loop" or just simply "stop it"? You see...If FSM was used by all the people who PM'd me they wouldn't have encountered the same issue. It is that simple :)

But FSM is horrible, so unless you guys make it as good a program as jdownloader i don't see how you could complain about people using it.

Hi you
In last day my can access my fileserve account normal but in this morning i can't access my fileserve account with reason wrong password, but i don't change password. My account name thienlong333. Could you help me recovery my account, some one change my password and my email in my serve account, if you want the proof of money i earn form this account i can show for you.

RickyFS, can you explain WHAT IS EXACTLY problem with JDOWNLOADER ?
is there a technical bug or problem of jdownloader
or
you gave up supporting them

RickyFS, can you explain WHAT IS EXACTLY problem with JDOWNLOADER ?
is there a technical bug or problem of jdownloader
or
you gave up supporting them

He's never supported them.

If you want to know the problems with jdownloader just look on their official website (google it if you dont know it)

Anyone of you guys facing this thing as i am. I have uploaded some files via Zoom Uploader and it's been more than 10min gone since i finished uploading and the files are still not there in fileserve manager..

plz try use register version. Files will upload to your FS account

Hi you
In last day my can access my fileserve account normal but in this morning i can't access my fileserve account with reason wrong password, but i don't change password. My account name thienlong333. Could you help me recovery my account, some one change my password and my email in my serve account, if you want the proof of money i earn form this account i can show for you.

Visit here to re-get your pass
http://www.fileserve.com/retrieve_premium.php

@ Tyler: It's meant to work with FS - I use it and it works like a charm, ver. 1.0.0.3394

Well i have about 5 different premium accounts that i download from.

If it works for you great, but jdownloader is easier and does more of the things that i want. I tried it once, and it crashed alot, didn't unrar things and also didn't even monitor my clipboard for links.

@ Tyler: Must have been the older versions :) As said it works fine on Win 7 64-bit

@ dexterdd: PM me your username and IP. Please remove the username from here

@ all: Whoever posted their usernames here have just made this thread into a honeypot for everyone who tries to hack for user and resell them. This is your issue if that happens. I hope you have good passwords.

Last edited:
@rickyfs

There something wrong with web upload?

I was getting good speeds untill about 20 minutes ago, now i can only max out at like 500-700KB\s for each file

@ Tyler: Not that I know of since techs are busy doing all kinds of other things

@ dexterdd: whatismyip.com. How you pm me; left click my name on here, then choose Send private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back