FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS: So what? Let me see if I understand: If I buy a premium account from Fileserve, I'm not only obliged to be an uploader, but I MUST use your service to make money too? In what part of your TOS or AUP is that written?

This is unbelievable.

And I use an RDP because not all of us have the benefit to have a super home connection like yours.

I download with 300 KB/s with my home connection. Doubt yours is anything slower than that :)

@RickyFS: Back to my previous reply:

Let me see if I understand: If I buy a premium account from Fileserve, I'm not only obliged to be an uploader, but I MUST use your service to make money too? In what part of your TOS or AUP is that written?

will i was about buy account from fs but now i will not
ban for who download much of files ??????????

what this a joke !

Last edited:
@RickyFS What is that supposed to mean? All the people are reading your replies, please be professional. Don't embarrass yourself.

Is just that hard to unban my IP? Am I stopping you to buy the Ferrari because I download 10 GB/day?

I paid for a service advertised as "unlimited", and I want to use it.

and what i wrote recently ..
hebrew :facepalm:
--

anyway

now if i download alot of files in one day from fileserve
let say more than 10gb .. is that oky
or i get ban for .. cuz i read recently that premium users on
fileserve get ban for download much of files???

Re:

@RickyFS:- I had sent a support ticket many days back, after 2 days, received reply that my problem will be re-reviewed and fixed.

I use both the premium service and affiliate service.

My problem:-
I just extended premium for 6 months and after 5 days of extending it, my premium account was dropped to free account status.

Please look into this, I can't live without my downloads :)),

I also can't upload more files since my storage is full as a free member. :(

@ aqq007: Please say: "I steal files from other people". You're dismissed. Thanks

PS. you can still download unlimited and your account isn't blocked, so our advertisement still "holds".

@ OMAR: Yes, that's ok.

@ badman: Most likely you were hacked and abused.

Last edited:
Should we release the limitation you put on Fileserve ? Your customers will be angry
A ridiculous limit that we are able to bypass using something =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back