FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so my account seems to be working fine now and that's great. However I wonder if Ricky since you seem to be around, you could give me a clear answer on:

What causes the error 612?
Why a premium account that only downloads casually to a single IP and does not upload would receive this error?
Is this going to happen again - is the error some kind of block or ban?
Why don't FS support reply to their messages - I mean obviously someone's done something about it, but I'm concerned about the causes so I can decide if I wish to stay with Fileserve.

Thanks!

@ deadbol7: No worries if your account is working. It will keep working as it should be :) Only people we "care" to target are people running services. Those seem to be effectively stopped, i.e. Real-Debrid trying to hack our Fileserve Manager (LOL [toss monkeys]) to make it work again.

@ XME: Far from full ;)

Thanks Ricky, that's reassuring. I had assumed it was a mistake or glitch since none of the info in this thread seemed to apply to me (not an uploader - don't share the account - don't use any other services with it) so I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Have a great day!

~Bolt

@ deadbol7: I try to find the time to reply in here now while everyone is spamming the sh#t out of my inbox (people sending 3+ of the same messages).

Good day! :)

@ nongthanhhoa88: We don't do upgrades.

@ all: You guys can now cancel pending in remote upload

Thanks

Last edited:
dear rickyFS ..is it possible to get more space for free users so that i can store more files. i am an active affiliate. i get 2$ daily. thanks for reading

Hi RickyFS, i'm uploading via ftp but my files are not showing, can you look at it?

My id is: trescules

It's only me or is a fileserve problem?

@ ichthyander: Unfortunately this is not available.

@ Kikebcn: Yes just you since I just tried. Showed up in ~45 seconds

@ all: See you all tomorrow.

Hello, my I can not access my account from other places and it seems to me that my files blocked and will not appear on anyone, my nick is kooldoom, thank you.

hey ricky ,
i have a weird question , i thought my refs were not active tell yesterday
how do i check how i earned by day (downloads + ref) coz i think its not counted properly or i just miss something .
or the refs earnings have a different kinda deal coz when i check my statics report i see only downloads earnings .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back