FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got renew my account to 6 months premium ...... Im receiving the above error ...

ID: Mahaj1

waiting for your response.

Last edited:
My premium FS account has been disabled.

I have a FS account under aip1000. I've been using it with my Cable and FIOS connections at home. My computer load-balances, thus using two ip's to a single site if I have multiple connections (e.g. when downloading from Fileserve).

I have not been sharing it in any way, and I can provide utility bills to prove that I have two internet connections, and thus two IP's at my physical address.

Would appreciate any help/guidance in this matter

Hi guys

Heard there were some issues with JD api over the weekend. We are looking into it.

And for those who got banned - Please provide me proof of why you need to move XXX GB every day when you're not making money with us. It looks to us that you are running a service that isn't in compliants with our Terms and Conditions.

Thanks

@ cybershark: We do not merge accounts unfortunately

@ zyberakuma: I just uploaded a 100MB file with 48 MB/s speed - Please advice if you are still getting slow speeds.

@ DAB: I've updated you.

And everytime you've written us we've fixed it :). Don't know why system always puts you back on a "limit". Others do not face similar issue (consistently).
now is fine finally buddy, but i am beging you for this since october1 and my account expires in october30 so please gime the premium month that i lost becouse i cant make nothing until today. Thanks.

@RickyFS

When will we be able to remove things from failed uploads again?

And while I'm on the subject of that, I've got a suggestion for failed uploads.

How about you guys make it so we can retry the upload from the failed uploads tab (if it was a remote upload)

@ Tyler: Working on it. As you can see we've been working on fixing the JD Api :) - Some things just come in priority. Deleting failed uploads is as you know not on the highest of our lists.

Having a "retry" button could cause for extra issues. I.e. someone who input wrong password but instead pushes retry constantly thinking he put in the right password. We don't like when people try to bruteforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back