FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@amahajan - Wow you really replied in this thread ? I think now I know who hacked my FS account. " Genuine uploader " eh ? GTFO and stop spamming akshit.

PS - Funny how your name has shit in it, which you are btw. Your parents are much smarter than you , lol.

Last edited:
Ever since the new fastlink update, FS's site isn't displaying correctly in opera. I tried it on my laptop and getting the same problem.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/kLtOL.jpg[/slide]

anybody else facing this issue?

Last edited:
@ petertouch: We might just do a raffles soon on that :) Thanks for the input.

it's old stuff,like hotfile's hotlinking,and filefactory's traffic share

I know the trick..it's like letting free/ anonymous users experience how fast fileserve premium speed can reach,and then once they get addicted to such high speed,their next choice is to buy premium when they don't get fast link from uploaders anymore.

is this some preparation for fileserve's PPS plan?

anyway,it's a smart move to get more premium sales , pay less to uploaders, get more from uploaders.:P

but..I believe few people will use their own money to please downloaders,and finally get NO reward from downloaders.
NOT only uploaders don't get money from downloaders,but also lose money paying for downloaders.

a better improvement for this fast link feature is to credit premium users
some free traffic, for example:

EVERY premum user get 100 GB free fast link traffic each month:P

FYI:

filefactory allows premium users to download 100GB / daily,and if you enable traffic share, free user / annoymous can download up to 100GB / daily from you,that's 3000 GB traffic / month. but as premiu users,you can't download anything because you give all you traffic to your downloaders.

also, i think whoever drops a fast link,this link could be abused by people very easily. if someone doesn't like you, he could use up your traffic in a few minutes..and you $10 for 250GB is gone.:facepalm:

Hey Ricky, what's up with ftp? I have 148 files in "Pending FTP files" queue for the last 10 hours and they aren't getting cleared. Please look into it.

@ CloudShadow: Got it - We will have it corrected for Opera very soon.

@ zoug100: Request on Sunday, get your transfer latest on a Tuesday ~11AM EST, request payout before 3AM EST on a Wednesday (Giving you ~13-14 hours to press a button)

@ pusher85: No, they're not. A free user using your fastlink will not be counted as a genuine "free download". We have this feature since there are some jokers out there who thought it was fun at one point to set robots to solve captchas and download their own files.

@ charles: It was a long-awaited feature. We had this feature planned for January (yes 9 months delay), but due to issues here, there and everywhere else things had to get pushed. That was long before a plan for the thoughts of PPS. However, we will see user opinions on PPS option for users since I've gotten mixed feelings about people wanting this option.

People have the option to pay for FastLink in order to help their friends get their files quick; it is a mere feature for the users who "share for care" by keeping their friends happy in getting their files quick.

Also perhaps this feature will help some of those "leech services" buy such traffic plans for their users and we will face less headache of keep closing their accounts because they violate our TOS.

@ Prazsky: I'll have it checked for you (when you PM me your username ;))

Last edited:
if they're sharing with care then why would they use fileserve? theres a lot of free filehosting out there..

i think i'll have to say goodbye to fs until they add PPS plan ^^

hmm.. i think..
if you're premium member or not you still need to pay for that..
premium members = unli storage, unli dls,
fast link = if you share a link to another person.. that person can have the features to download your file at maximum speed.. eg: you pay 250gb plan.. 250gb file size can be download as premium.

edit: here read the features http://fileserve.com/fastlink-plans.php

@ kaizer01:...If we do, you most likely won't be eligible for the use of that program since it won't be for "everyone".

@ baleegh999: Anyone can purchase it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back