FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Ricky: Too many pages so I can't check all pages. Just add a question because I have requested Transfer to Payout Account on last Sunday.
Can you tell me payment this week will make on Wednesday as normal or... ?
Thanks !!!

Hey, Ricky. I have two accounts. One premium and the other one free. I would like to know if both accounts will be banned.

P.S : I don't do self-referring or anything. I used the premium account only to download and the free one to upload and make money.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Those who are getting poor upload speed should contact their service providers, this is the speed i'm getting

QrS7x.jpg

Hey, Ricky. I have two accounts. One premium and the other one free. I would like to know if both accounts will be banned.

P.S : I don't do self-referring or anything. I used the premium account only to download and the free one to upload and make money.

Thank you.
Maybe you have the same payout acc for both , and that is not allowed !

i have more than 20 dls only from files uploaded/posted 10hrs ago , and i earn only 0.09 hahaha :D nice !!! question is is counting of dls also right ! nice FS !!! All files uploaded today are very popular , i "love' IT !

stats very slow and NOT counting well . evan number of dls in My Files and in stats are not the same ! AND I WAS looking just the files uploaded in last 24hrs, from starting this day (counting in stats) !!! Making me very angry !!!! Cause this i the day when i upload few files that are downloaded very good !

Last edited:
Hi Ricky!

Why you block remote upload to FSC? You didn't block before, now when they allow to remote from them and suddenly you banned fsc ip.

Remote FSC -> FS -> all links remote fine, only some link errors
Remote FS -> FSC -> all links fail because block ip

Please don't do that Ricky, because only we (customer) are handicapped.

//Sry for Eng

Who ever post popular files that can be find on every second hand torrent tracker should reconsider his position ..because the competition is gettin bigger and bigger, and whats easier than post popular files?
Sadly the niche tip is usefull now days..general uploading is becoming risky and sucks.

Hi Ricky!

Why you block remote upload to FSC? You didn't block before, now when they allow to remote from them and suddenly you banned fsc ip.

Remote FSC -> FS -> all links remote fine, only some link errors
Remote FS -> FSC -> all links fail because block ip

Please don't do that Ricky, because only we (customer) are handicapped.

//Sry for Eng

Yeah i agree, he said they have been blocking filesonic > fileserve for awhile but i've had no problems (aside from a few links here and there) remote uploading from filesonic.

But 99% of the time fileserve is blocked on filesonic now.

@ darkpichu: No you will not.

@ Tyler: People might have a "black hole" in their memory when they couldn't remember that FSC blocked us for over 6 months (and WU blocked us from after a month of launching) while we were letting them run loose grabbing our files every day. I'd like to think they're "repaying" us now by letting us grab their files, no?

Is it safe now to let remote upload grab files from MU now? I don't want to risk my megaupload account getting suspended from too many IPs as it did last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back