FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Dekstr: But we are not "other" hosts. And fyi, "other hosts" got 30 days deleting period, while we have 60...Shouldn't the "other hosts" follow us with that too?

@ Tyler: When we make changes some things are not always put back into play.

And I did compare with my own storage. A filehosting should provide sufficient amount of storage to their users. Our 500 GB is more than enough compared to Dropbox and other services. Black and white facts. We won't increase it; there has to be an incentive to become a Premium, but you can ask why others do not delete their files after 60 days, but instead delete them after 30 days - correct?

@ Tyler: When we make changes some things are not always put back into play.

And I did compare with my own storage. A filehosting should provide sufficient amount of storage to their users. Our 500 GB is more than enough compared to Dropbox and other services. Black and white facts. We won't increase it; there has to be an incentive to become a Premium, but you can ask why others do not delete their files after 60 days, but instead delete them after 30 days - correct?

Filehosts are used to upload files for other people, so its obviously going to be taking a lot more space than your personal hard drive.

but i wasn't saying to increase it for free users, i think its fine where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back