FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp upload fails, web upload fails.. i guess download fail too, beacause i also have ridicoulous stats..well, i guess we all have to wait for some fixes , which i hope they will come soon.

Hey Ricky, do you guys do wire transfer for payment?
My account : nokia241187

1224ab60e4.png

i have a suggestion , talk to tech stuff , while renameing files , i can't press Enter to rename file , i must click button with cursor. it is not maybe a big deal , but it will help me a lot and make renameing much faster and easier ! :D

I have bought account premium 1 year in Jun 13, 2011. But today I login account and a see my account is account type: Free.

I upload so much file and now I see Storage: 553.3 GB / 500.0 GB.

What happen for my account and my file ?

ac34b8842b5e68b3d11a6d9e73b822b5_36097884.paypal.jpg

14771000484708463424.jpg

I contact FS here. You don't reply.

I contact FS in your site. You don't reply..

Is FS scam ?

@ shanjan: Fixed

@ kennt: Need PM with username

@ Luffysama: Instead of looking at wikipedia try this: http://www.gov.hk/en/about/abouthk/holiday/2011.htm

You will get paid today.

@ Tyler: We're working on limiting it to a few servers. I believe we use too many IPs.

@ xlmdxlmd: ?

@ Siber: They blocked us first from grabbing their files.

@ lostkeys: We will have them blocked. It's long overdue that we are the "good guys" and not blocking them; how does that help us? You guys don't give a &&&& anyway?

@ Doom: Write to us on our Contact form.

@ nakao: Just reading first page will help you a long way ;)

@ Cashio: It means everyone gets their day off and no one shows up at work.

@ rey2k5: Yes over 1k

@ ms7: Stats looked fine for yesterday.

@ AdultVN: You probably got downgraded for excessive abuse of IPs.

@ all: FTP looks fine! Just tested. Speed was good.

Last edited:
Just logged in to my Fileserve account and noticed all money I have made from Downloads has gone, and sometimes when I click Dashboard it doesnt load just takes me to a white screen, hope this is just a bug.

i think fileserve is going through some technical difficulties.

I cant work properly on my account, everytime i try to do something the hole page just goes white or hangs on loading...

Can you check into this ricky? thx mate

I guess there is a problem. I get HTTP 500 Error when I try to access my files.
And now, all my money seem to be gone!
Any ideas when things will be back to normal?

I never said thats stats aren't shown corectly, i just said they where low, and i was assuming a download problem to be responsable for it.. :D. Anyway, i will work harder today to improve them, i have to.
And i have a question, if i use my fileserve premium to download into my rdp , sborg and home connections ( in some moments at the same time) can i expect problems? I mean, at least i wanna know if there is some risks to avoid them, i saw the answer you give earlier to a user and kind of worried me.
Thanks, ms7.

@ ms7: We cannot take responsibility if you get downgraded for downloading simultaneously. That's what some users come to complain about; I always suggest to download one at a time.

We used to ban people, but now we just downgrade you to Free.

@ all: Everyone has been paid.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back