FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

I just tried to change my Payment account and I'm Waiting for the Mail to Confirm this change and the Mail didn't come till NOW

it's about an Hour ago .... is Something Wrong with Yahoo Mail ??

hello RickyFS
i signed up two mother ago and my
Been using fileserve for about five week, and I'm truly pleased with it. Nice speeds, nice ppd rates and awesome admin.
usneame :relax6789

Can you give me the premium was not ?
please upgrade my account or Premium Voucher Code
I wait your message
thanks ^^!

hello RickyFS
i signed up two mother ago and my
Been using fileserve for about five week, and I'm truly pleased with it. Nice speeds, nice ppd rates and awesome admin.
usneame :relax6789

Can you give me the premium was not ?
please upgrade my account or Premium Voucher Code
I wait your message
thanks ^^!

LOL :D:D:D:D :D

Hey Everyone,

Been on sick leave due to an accident that occured last week just when the weekend started.

I have not been able to follow up on the tickets. I will be clearing my inbox, so any inquiries you've had, please re-inquire. I was told we had some issues on remote upload, but that should have been fixed by now.

Fyi, for everyone that keeps asking about wupload and filesonic: They banned our remote upload servers. Can't do much about it, and there's nothing you can do either, so go bug them and tell them we were so generously supplying them with files, and then they subsequently banned us.

Thanks everyone

@ Showtek: They don't sit on here for a reason. Then again, most of you managed well without my presence :)

And only a few issues that were already resolved. No major downtime.

@ Ricky

Ok no problem.

The main thing you're back and healthy again.

Are there any new news regarding the forthcoming promo for loyal uploader?
The promo should initially start end of september you tell before you was sick...

hope you understand my bad english :)

@ Showtek: Working on it - It may be postponed a little yet.

@ ngebid: No I'm just the support guy and I wasn't sick. I took out leave due to an accident.

@ NightMare: Looks OK so far.

@ RickyFS

Since you are back, can you pls solve my problem? I have sent you two msgs, plz check them and tell me what is my fault? I didn't do anything that violate your terms & services and my account was downgraded without any reason. I was told that my account is being reviewed again but still no answer from fileserve.
How can you ban someone account after only 12 days and tell them a meaningless reason that your account was involved in "such fraudulent activities"? What activities? I uploaded 60 GB of data in 12 days and what I got? My account was downgraded without any reason ,plz help me on this, I have been waiting for you to come online for a long time.

My username = deepenigma

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back