FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did friend i bought it from fileserve best reseller through alertpay a day ago now its almost 26 hours still no reply from them or so...

After sent the email regarding my premium account problem like I posted here http://www.wjunction.com/1064071-post21208.htm here is the answer from them.

As part of our effort to provide fair and honest business to all, our system has recently scanned all accounts that were believed to have such fraudulent activities. This is why your account was dropped from Premium to Free status.

If you do not remember to have done such acts from your account, it maybe someone who had accessed to or someone you shared to did so. To avoid this from happening again make sure to pay attention to your account’s security.
You may check our Terms of Use for further information regarding this issue: http://fileserve.com/terms.php

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email directly.

I thought after they sent me this email, I'll get back my premium account, but when I checked, the status is still free even though I still have 4 months premium account left.

I use fileserve mainly to download files either directly to my account or by using sborg. I do not understand what action that they called fraudulent.

Anyone else received this email?

http://46.182.124.130/~XXX/XXX/rl/index.php hello ricky suddenly i was unable to leech Fileserve links in rapidleech it works well and good till yesterday but i was unable to download now.when i asked my friends they told your ip is banned??can u check my IP is banned or not??and can u tell me the reason why it is banned??if it is banned pls unban my IP i was very need of fileserver leeching

^^ it's Weekend,dude
Ricky should have days off

Agreed!

and actually when i woke up the mon mornin, FS had emailed and took care of my problem!

It was actually a password issue with my password manager.. But none the less thank you FS support!

Best,
J0h

ricky, again i have storage linit limitation but i am premium. user: darkacidblue
please ricky, buddy, i have the storage limitation for almost a month i beg you to resolve this and please gime a reward for all the lost time (24 days).

snap000219.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Problem to enter www.fileserve.com

Hello,

since this morning I have trouble getting into fileserve, Firefox tells me www.fileserve.com The server is taking too long to respond.

only happens to me from my home connection since from other connections if I can access.

Greetings.

Just wondering if there is a faster way to upload files to fileserve...

My speeds look like this

Yet with FlashFXP I've only ever been able to upload at like 650 kb/s. Shouldn't I be able to upload faster than that? Whats the fastest way to upload? Best program, etc... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back