FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading isn't working(RL,sBorg, remote & direct web). Something must be related to the recent downtimes & maintenance. I think we can wait a little more before starting to complain & eating away Ricky's head.
Try FTP,I have uped aprox 38gb in the last hour.

regards

lol my stats today were 3.67 $$ instead of increasing and get fixed
its reduced to : $0.39 lllllollll :D xD

No worries i know it will get fixed :P

in site said stat of 8 & 9 are update now but my stat is 1/3 of pevious days
what a bout you ?
i think fs going to scam users
see their alexa ranking
many users went another hosts

irscene. What the hell are you talking about?
Scam. where does that come from?

Stats are back up to date.. Check their news...
FileServe earnings tracked - Delayed reporting08 Sep 2011

Dear FileServe users,

We have been experiencing some temporary power issues, which caused the downtime.
All earnings have been tracked so far, and will be tracked, however, it will result in some delays to the earnings reporting.

Please be assured we will fix this as quick as possible.

[Update @ 13:51 EST]: Stats for the 8th of September is now up to date. We are still catching up with stats for the 9th of September.

[Update @ 15:02 EST]:
Stats for the 9th of September has now caught up. It is updating normally now.

Best regards,
Fileserve

@ irscene: Aren't you one of those that needs to lie down and relax? Take a nap before you come posting crap again in here.

Furthermore, we haven't been active for 2 years, so you must have been there right from the beginning, before I even knew about the project.

Alexa is an indicator. It indicates we're still bigger than the hosts providing turtle speeds for 9.99/month

@ all: Stats are now up to date. Your 8th earning will be lower than normal due to the 5 hour downtime during peak. We will be compensating for this. I do not see why "downloaders" should be compensated for "5 hours of downtime". It comes along with the progress that not everything is perfect.

@ all: After reading some rumours here and there let me just clarify a few things:

-We do not expect more "future downtime" as someone said out there. This is nonsense.
-We have fixed our API so JD premium users can download. We do not appreciate their free user application with auto-captcha (don't worry we're putting a stop to this)
-We do not appreciate 3rd party services that piggy back off our hard work (mine included) to provide a service that bypasses our revenue stream and our system. We will continuously make an effort to demotivate and stop these services.
-We haven't changed "anything" in regards to earnings. People make the same, and have been for quite a while.
-Our service doesn't "stop" you at 95% or 97% (or whatever number you think jinxes you like ludomaniacs at a blackjack table thinking the dice will land on number 19 next time) - That's your download program or connection, not ours.
-Our speeds are exceptional. Why go for a sub-standard host that cannot provide even a 10th of the speed we provide?
-Our remote upload works fine. Check your details. RS, MU, NL, Uploadstation are safe bets to have your files moved without issues. Issues arises when hosts such as Wupload have banned our remote servers. Maybe we should have drawn for first straw? Then we will look like the bad guys?
-You are logged out because you share your details with your friend down the road from you in your town. Not our problem. If we do find you in sharing with your friend, we will disable you. One account per person.
-I address people like you address me. Some people do not like my tone, some people think I'm unprofessional (etc.) - Fact is that I have as much say in here since performance affects my wage, and we pay. The consumer is "us" too.

Any more questions that need answered? Pass this on to whoever spreads sh!t about me or the co. I work for. Again, we're not based out of a basement.

Last edited:
@ Tyler: We weren't born yesterday (no offence to you). We know what some free users do and we know what is recommended on their board.

We have the resources and manpower to keep eyes out for our own best interest.

I will again emphasize (not to you only) that we are not based out of a basement.

And really...I shouldn't be here on a weekend, but thought I would update you guys on the earnings situation.

Thanks all. //Weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back