FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically any downtime lately was not caused by us.

This is happening at our host and they suffered a technical "malfunction" (that I should not elaborate more on)

And to those who says "goodbye fileserve" ...Go lay down and die, hopefully quickly. We're not going anywhere so pack your pessimistic attitude and shove it where the sun doesn't shine too often.

Ricky, this only a sugestion: You must try to be more professional (more when you are answering to ignorant and annoying people) in your way to talk, when you talk this way "Go lay down and die" you loose credibility and people can think you arent professional just only a "dude".

but how i say, this only a sugestion i hoppe you dont take this wrong. ;)

Last edited:
Well, good luck fixing your filehost soon..we surely miss it.
edit: maybe people will ask better fileserve to taking they time and fixing for good the errors, rather then compensations ..
I think is long -term better compensation for everyone.

Ricky, this only a sugestion: You must try to be more professional (more when you are answering to ignorant and annoying people) in your way to talk, when you talk this way "Go lay down and die" you loose credibility and people can think you arent professional just only a "dude".

but how i say, this only a sugestion i hoppe you dont take this wrong. ;)

yeah be professional :D

@ DAB: I honestly do not give a rat's arse what my credibility is - We are professionals and we do have a site thats working very well. I will not look past people who talks shit, because they tend to sneak out when things goes tits up.

I say it, how it is, I'm not going to be a mime artist that will take abuse from anyone. It is how it is - live with it.

I don't ignore questions like other hosts do. I don't skip questions, and if people have an asshole attitude, I'll show my side too. You don't see people talking respectfully in here, get abused by me.

You're a good example of someone I speak respectfully to - Because you show respect!

@ Timer: Yes, we will probably offer a bonus, even though we are losing out as well. No one giving us a bonus for something we didn't cause.

@ jbisana17: Maybe you should try stop insinuating, assuming and trying to predict the faith of FS, like the Aztecs have about the end of the world.

@ all: Techs at our DC still working hard on recovering everything.

//Off for now.

Last edited:
@ draxter: Thank you and appreciate it.

A freak accident basically happened. Nothing we were in control of - unfortunately.

UPDATE: Should be up within 60-90 minutes - If not sooner. Thanks all <3

Last edited:
@ DAB: I honestly do not give a rat's arse what my credibility is - We are professionals and we do have a site thats working very well. I will not look past people who talks shit, because they tend to sneak out when things goes tits up.

I say it, how it is, I'm not going to be a mime artist that will take abuse from anyone. It is how it is - live with it.

I don't ignore questions like other hosts do. I don't skip questions, and if people have an asshole attitude, I'll show my side too. You don't see people talking respectfully in here, get abused by me.

You're a good example of someone I speak respectfully to - Because you show respect!

ok, no problem :)

UPDATE: Should be up within 60-90 minutes - If not sooner. Thanks all <3
excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back