Fileserve - Innovative - Effective - Simplify your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let everyone know. MASS FILESERVE DELETION on the 23rd if this isn't fixed by then.

Ricky what do you seriously hope to achieve, MU ended their program a year before they got shut down. Guess what...

lol, well whatever I knew sooner or later I'll have to get a real job, but this shithead should atleast pay the remaining amount like willy did.

He could have done the right thing like wupload and at least pay the rest out. Scammer

Something tells me Anonymous aren't going to be too happy with this, DDOS is on the way!

Last edited:
Let everyone know. MASS FILESERVE DELETION on the 23rd if this isn't fixed by then.

Ricky what do you seriously hope to achieve, MU ended their program a year before they got shut down. Guess what...

MU ranked 66 all over the world in alexa.........its even better than filesonic :facepalm:

i'm lmao right now, wth is wrong with you guys?
Lay low and WAIT! Fileserve ALWAYS paid us, and i dont see any reason to just run away like that.
I guess that problems ocured , i bet they just sitting there and laughing right now while they working on solve the problem.
Nobody will close fileserve, and till an official statement , mail or news from fileserve i wont beleave any of bull$hit that was writting here.. suddenly is full of detectives and mediums around here..
But still, you are crying loud and panic for 2 bucks..thats how good you are.
ps: anyway, some news would be great to hear from ricky/fileserve.

i'm lmao right now, wth is wrong with you guys?
Lay low and WAIT! Fileserve ALWAYS paid us, and i dont see any reason to just run away like that.
Yeah sure. They removed the full affliate system and still you believe they are going to payout ? Are you RickyFS' bootblack ? :facepalm:

Ricky the MU lawsuit is going to take months/years. Are you really going to take this nuclear option which WILL destroy your site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back