Fileserve - Innovative - Effective - Simplify your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you got a little freaked out after yesterday RickyFS didn't you? Deleting the old topic and alot of warez files won't help you, feds are already after you my scamming friend.

It's not that I hate file hosters, it's the fact that I hate scamming file hosters like fileserve, who treat their customers like trash. Who make their customers pay twice or more for the same service (fileserve = filejungle = uploadstation).
Oh yeah, you didn't know the feds can read your internal mail ? Well, you should by now. You can't hide your real intentions.

!!PROTEST FILESERVE BY DELETING ALL YOUR FILES IF THEY DONT PAY THE REST!!

CLH3i.jpg

DELETE YOUR FILES

LOL. FileServe started a new thread because the old one advertised their promotions and now they want to distance themselves from Megaupload's tactics. The feds already know that they also own FileJungle and a bunch of others.

but the problem is stopping the program will not keep Ricky from being arrested under conspiracy laws. Megaupload stopped their rewards program for more than a year and look what happened

i think Ricky is shitting his pants now ... a far cry from his arrogant attitude towards downloaders and uploaders ... lol

this deserves a quote
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back