Fileserve - Innovative - Effective - Simplify your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyFS

Banned
Banned
If you're a guest and require support please register and we'll gladly help you.
===========================================================
Why didn't I get a reply?
Here's a reason why:
1. You spammed my inbox
2. You provided insufficient amount of information.
3. You talked a lot of sh!t and then want my help.
4. You were disabled and we don't deal with such users.
5. You provided me details of your account sharing service (i.e. your leaseweb) in which you cannot download with.
6. You put your information in public instead of PM'ing me.
7. Credit Card Cancellation? Please see: Contact Us => Credit Card Cancellation. (You will receive a reply within 48 hours)
8. Being a complete dick in a PM.

Here's how you get a reply:

Got 612 Error?
Doesn't happen anymore unless you use a VPN (*cough* RDP) that's on a Leaseweb/OVH Systems (et al.) server.
Whatismyip.com + username to my inbox if above doesn't apply.

Got 1707 Error?
You change your IP more times than a human can blink in a day. Fix your connection, i.e. call up your ISP. Wait it out for 24 hours since I cannot just "unblock" you. SGP users are being fixed as this is being written.

Got Disabled for violation of our ToS?
You either thought it was OK to share your account or you got hacked unintentionally. Benefit of the doubt will not always come to you. This is evaluated on an individual level.

*For more information on this please go to: Contact Us and select "Disabled Account"
**Please provide the correct username for quicker processing.

Notice that all the users who recently signed up are the ones that likes to:
1. Spam my inbox
2. Spam the forum
3. Talk deceitfully about our service.

Users that will continue this behaviour in our thread will be reported. This is not "freedom of speech" issue. This is a privilege to have online support on a forum. Online support doesn't include people that do all of the above.

While some may be innocent, there's always a good chunk of the bad apple being present.
FileServe is running a zero-tolerance campaign against people who decides to share their account details whether this was intended or not.

Account sharing is a violation of FileServe's Terms & Conditions and will result in a Downgrade OR a Permanent Ban depending on severity. We do not care if you shared your account with your little brother/sister, friend from 100 miles away nor your great granddad in the mountains of Norway; sharing CAN have consequences for your account.

We advice that you do not give out your password, use third party software nor use untrusted service providers. Please keep your password safely secured. We will not unban users who are caught abusing our system, whether it was intended or not.

We will downgrade or stop accounts without prior notice. It is your
duty to change your password regularly and have one that is strong enough to resist easy bruteforcing (this means no 123456, qazwsx, your username [etc].)

Hint: Change your password as frequently as every 3 days if you want to stay on top of any issues.

New announcement. To squash the rumours:
1. We don't have a "daily download limit" - Only the Leech Services claim this.
2. ???
3. ???
NEW NOTICE: To combat an ever-increasing black market, we do not recommend you buying vouchers OR using vouchers offered for free from non-certified resellers. Failure to comply with this may lead to an account suspension.

ONLY BUY FROM AUTHORIZED RESELLERS LISTED ON:
HTTP://RESELLER.FILESERVE.COM

============================================================
FileServe Manager
was developed initially to provide accelerated speed for users, simplicity of managing downloaded files AND a FREE version (no licensed fee) for users as a "thanks for supporting us & we hope you continue to support us".
We currently support Rapidshare, HF, MU and ourselves of course.

We will soon be developing a platform for uploaders to upload to their FS accounts via this tool.

Only download the program from http://www.fileservemanager.com/ ...No where else. Do not go about downloading it from elsewhere. We will not guarantee the safety of your username and password if you get it from elsewhere!
"Trumph" Card Announcement:
I will disregard and ignore all future PMs regarding disabling of your account and what I deem to be too "off-topic" to talk about in PM or on the public board.

Please PM me only if you have any other urgent matter.

247 comments
what happened with the old topic? To many pages?

Also rickyfs, any comment on what happened to mu and the future of FS?

@Ricky:
Now MegaUpload is down, FileServe becomes my only one backup site.
I have already shifted most of my important data from MU to FS.
So I want to know if you have any solutions to cope with the similar case of MU.

My account "giannuzza"

Good Morning,

my name is Govanna Baratta and I have payed an account for "fileserve".
My account "giannuzza" start to 06 November 2011 and finished to 06 November 2012.

I have payed with my credit card.

Yesterdaty (18 November 2012) I have changed in my fileserve account giannuzza my email (gbpollon@gmai.com) with my new email baratta.giovanna@gmail.com

I received fromwebmaster@fileserve.com this message:
FileServe.com: E-mail Verification

profile_mask2.png

FileServe
18 gen (1 giorno fa)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Dear giannuzza,
Please note - you must complete this step in order to get payout.
To complete your e-mail verification, follow the link below:
http://www.fileserve.com/mail-verif...YEuWaHSX/kf8qcx0W2/Cu9ywx8Mu9GbOKKkz1NW9aAA==

For security reasons, please make sure that your payment account is correct.
Best regards,
cleardot.gif

--
I have confermed the link and the email is been confirmed from you,
but it is all today that my account giannuzza does not work!
When I do the login the error is:

Invalid login. Please check username or password.

It's three years since I subscribe with fileserve and I am not such a thing never happened.
Can you help me and why you have stopped my account.

I have payed on 06 november 2011 Euro 59,99 with my credit card.
The reference number for payement is 00872005547.
My account is valid to 06 december 2012

What happened and why my account is locked or missing?
Someone stole my account and password?

Thanks for your urgent replay

Best regards

Giovanna Baratta
email: baratta.giovanna@gmail.com

hi..,

i didn't like fileserve....

bcoz of very low payout rates...for PPD...compare their earnings table...

even newly started filejungle gives better rate than you...

also..some downloads counted..some not..not real statistics

very disappointed..

Doesn't matter they are a USA host they are going down watch and see
Filejungle is shit they have no money they are waiting to get premiums just so they can pay but remeber they are gonna keep a lot of money for them selves.The smartest one was wupload they came in made tons of money and got out. Filesonic is feeling pressure now just look at your stats I make less then 1.00 per day now and no sales.They are shaving hits and sales big-time they will need it for there lawyers. There will be only a few companies to survive and most of them are not on here and they operate out of Russia and offshore.If it is a country that has relations with USA extradition laws They will have to get out quickly. I am not freaking out because of megaupload Its a fact it happend. 4 counties of where I live IN USA has blocked all web sharing files and host, Charter Cable is one look it up. I have no reason to lie I see it with my own eyes.Comcast is now being pressured to block sites and forums. I already shutdown all my forums and blogs. I will just post at other peoples forums let then worry about the bullshit. Go to sexandfetishforum its run by a Chinese national china is shutting them down now. I didnt post this to scare anyone because I am not scared when the smoke clears warez will be underground and most forums will be pay to enter. I am just covering my own ass for now why not be smart it costs me nothing i still post and make money just use your head and pay attention!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back