Status
Not open for further replies.

drlove

Premium Member
Fileserve is no longer accepted (as per 14 Jan.) by Avaxhome as a premier filehost.

This means that all post must have at least a link by:

Filesonic.com
MegaUpload.com
Rapidshare.com

The reason given by a avaxhome mod is that fileserve refused to answer them.

Another use complained by their dubious Paypal subscription methods where I also was lured into.

32 comments
For those been living in a cave the last years, avaxhome is a very very big (Russian run) blog. I regularly post on there and it's not uncommon to get 500-100 downloads with only one post.

The quality on this site is pretty high. You'll find a lot of rare and less frequent posted material. And all their posts are unique. Their mods are very strict. You make an error and your post gets refused.

Most of the uploaders are people with a love for sharing as opposed to those uploading for warezbb.org etc. to get a couple of bucks.

If someone would think that avax will hurt themselves with this new rule, think again. Almost 15-20K of feed readers. So people love to post on there.

They close their registration often to keep the quality high.

The quality on this site is pretty high.

Most of the uploaders are people with a love for sharing as opposed to those uploading for warezbb.org etc. to get a couple of bucks.

It's the first time I've heard of this site as well. Also, "love for sharing" is complete bullshit since they are enforcing the use of FileSonic which is a fairly new host that has big payouts.

I also never heard about this site. Thought it to be Fail, But its PR5. Anyways,I guess that's the problem of Avaxhome,FS wont hav prblm if only 1 Big site refuse them

Avaxhome is quite old and have a very high traffic. I used to go there to download stuff long time ago.

I know Avax first before Katz and w-bb.

avaxhome is one of the old warez blog style site -_- those who dont know abt the site are epic fail XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back