Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, if any fileserve admin is reading this, I need your help. Just got the msg that I'm disable from downloading from fileserve. Error MSG as follow:
Download Failure.
Due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions, the download function for this account has been temporarily disabled. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this action.

Pls help to reenable back as i'm a premium member till 2013.. As far as I know, I've not done any illegal stuff with my account and this issue is very puzzling... My account name is "eozoic". Would appreciate any help. Thank you!!

Has anyone even had the courtesy of a reply or explanation from Fileserve regarding this issue, which appears to be increasing?
I would advise anyone with a recurring payment from their paypal account to cancel it, as I have read that people have still had their accounts debited even though Fs a/c was disabled.

Hi, if any fileserve admin is reading this, I need your help. Just got the msg that I'm disable from downloading from fileserve. Error MSG as follow:
Download Failure.
Due to a violation of our Terms & Conditions, the download function for this account has been temporarily disabled. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this action.

Pls help to reenable back as i'm a premium member till 2013.. As far as I know, I've not done any illegal stuff with my account and this issue is very puzzling... My account name is "eozoic". Would appreciate any help. Thank you!!

Oh My God :facepalm:

To All People about this Problem

Dont use more as 1 Ip for your Download on Filehoster.

FS FSC Oron and much more hoster i think all ones Block (Disable)Accounts that use Different Ips for Download and Uploading.

Nothing new about this!!!

It looks then like account sharing People.

Its not Filehoster Mistake its yours ;)

This Problem happends 2 Times on Fsc and 1 Time on Fs by me!!!

Fileserve Account Blocked

I have used Fileserver for several years without any problems and recently renewed for two years. Shortly after I renewed JDownloader started to report that my account was blocked and that I should request help in this forum. I have never gieven anyone my id and password. My user id is commcare. How do I find out why I am blocked and get unblocked?

Thanks

In This case you need to contact the Filehoster that Blocked you (open a Ticket)

And inform they that u are using a Dynamic Ip.

Best Greetz

That's all well and good saying that. When you report it you get a reply acknowledging your message, but no ticket no. They totally ignore answering your question as to why your a/c has been disabled. I have sent a pm to Ricky but as yet no response. They appear to have a very draconian attitude towards their customers.
I have not shared my a/c but do download from 2 high speed fibre optic isp's, maybe that's what has caused the problem, but if you are continually ignored by them there's nothing you can do. Just ensure that you cancel any recurring payments to them that you may have.
This whole situation is very disappointing as I have had a premium a/c with them for a few years, but they are not the only file host in the market!!

You may be correct, I haven't lost much money just inconvenienced, but some people may be owed money, and what can they do about it when everyone is being ignored.

Now they changed the ban to a temporary 48 hour download ban. What the fuck Fileserve? So I am paying to be temporarily banned for simply downloading? What is the purpose of a premium account then?

I just tried logging into my a/c
Unsuccess
Please be aware that your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this action.

As they say please contact them which I did, but they don't mention that they will ever respond!!

Thanks for pointing out the dynamic ip angle. I do use a vpn service and switch servers based on whichever is faster. I just hope that Fileserve will read and respond to my email. They appear to have ignored the first one I sent.

My acc blocked too, ounly after 12h?
WTF...

My account : martin8579

I can understad if fileserve disconnet user for 6h atd..., if fileserve is overload. I havent understanding for blocking whole account forever.

Last edited:
I have not shared my a/c but do download from 2 high speed fibre optic isp's, maybe that's what has caused the problem, but if you are continually ignored by them there's nothing you can do. Just ensure that you cancel any recurring payments to them that you may have.
This whole situation is very disappointing as I have had a premium a/c with them for a few years, but they are not the only file host in the market!!

Thats what i said before

This is the reason why Filehoster Ban Accounts its not Allowed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back