FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ but we cant upload :(

well, as it says on the main site, they're fixing speeds. we just gotta wait.

we can't complain that admin doesn't provide support, cause he's in here every day, which is something I don't see on other filehosts. at least we're being informed of things here.

There is evidence of payments?

It's already been posted here before, more than one payment proof....

tmp2ce9.png

First of all, we're not other filehosts.
And second, if you really want to "compare".... filefactory pays only once a month.

but filefactory pay since 2005,only 3 month one time per month,pay is important,in 6 month appears 50 filehost,all scams,this is important,PAY or NOT...

Thanks for fixing the download speeds!! Great download speeds now. :)

Do you mean free or premium download speed?
Free download speed is still very slow for me. About 42~45 Kbps. It's grandmother speed. It needs over 40mins to download a 100MB file.

The speed should be the following according to the first post.
Max. download speed for Free users: 150-200 kbps
Max. download speed for Registered users: 250-400 kbps

Last edited:
filefactory pays once in a month established 2005(trusted) payout:20$

netload also pays once in a month extablished 2008(trusted)payout 25$
extabit,rapidgator,lumfile pays weekly and trusted
comes to here filesega they started only 2months monthly 2 times pay payout:40$
now its the time uploaders decide the fate of filesega

I won't be answering any more complaints regarding the payout amounts or payout dates. Everyone's always been paid with FileSega and that's how it's going to continue.

As for the download speeds, we're waiting for a new high-speed port for our servers to be installed, and that should arrive either today or tomorrow.

Regards,

Kane.

it seams like any new filehost is facing the same problems ...
Slow servers, right after they arrive on wjunction..
I dont think the 40 gb limit would keep your servers rape free, i dont work in this domain so i dont know a valid solution either, but i guess the key is manny servers and manny limitations to spammers wo destroy every single good new filehost.
Your new servers wont do the trick for long..
Think deep, look at other hosts, they always added new servers but ended up overloaded anyway.

it seams like any new filehost is facing the same problems ...
Slow servers, right after they arrive on wjunction..
I dont think the 40 gb limit would keep your servers rape free, i dont work in this domain so i dont know a valid solution either, but i guess the key is manny servers and manny limitations to spammers wo destroy every single good new filehost.
Your new servers wont do the trick for long..
Think deep, look at other hosts, they always added new servers but ended up overloaded anyway.

Our servers are fine. There was just a problem in the port configuration, that's all.

And new servers will keep on being added all the time.

Regards.

no is possible upload nothing,you said fixed fixed but no fixed nothing,poor download,poor upload speed,no lose my time more,thanks for 15 days premium but need quick host,i am a busy man

of course now premium limit storage is 1000 GB this i upload in 10 days...:facepalm:

what changes in the future?

good host no need premium for upload,uploaded,rapidgator,letitbit...

no is possible upload nothing,you said fixed fixed but no fixed nothing,poor download,poor upload speed,no lose my time more,thanks for 15 days premium but need quick host,i am a busy man

of course now premium limit storage is 1000 GB this i upload in 10 days...:facepalm:

what changes in the future?

good host no need premium for upload,uploaded,rapidgator,letitbit...

Storage for premiums is limited only temporarily, it's not a permanent situation.

But if you dislike our services so much, you can leave, instead of complaining non-stop on the support thread.

Regards.

===================================

We've disabled uploads until tomorrow morning, in order to try and fix some issues. They will be re-enabled tomorrow morning.

Downloads and stats are not affected by this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back