FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello..,

suddenly 40$ minimum payout ?? what the hell ??

these new host r not trustable anymore...

they r luring us by paying more money and ran away....

beware guys!!!

filesega = holderfile.... some time soon....

People, why are you still believe in miracle? It is time to grow up a bit...
FileSega has promised surprises, and here we go, first one is payout increase, next will be PPD rate change, then sudden PPD death, constant problem with UL/DL speed, frozen stats and shaved profit. We saw this many times already, every new file-host has the same issues and everything is flowing by the same scenario. The biggest RED FLAG is the size of the storage they're offering its just a ridiculously tiny. Everyone knows how cheap is storage these days, so don't expect superb quality service, they just use you as they want. Beta testing of the system for the price of your time. Choose wisely how much of your precious time you want to loose before its too late :)

FileSega has promised surprises, and here we go, first one is payout increase, next will be PPD rate change, then sudden PPD death, constant problem with UL/DL speed, frozen stats and shaved profit. We saw this many times already, every new file-host has the same issues and everything is flowing by the same scenario. The biggest RED FLAG is the size of the storage they're offering its just a ridiculously tiny. Everyone knows how cheap is storage these days, so don't expect superb quality service, they just use you as they want. Beta testing of the system for the price of your time. Choose wisely how much of your precious time you want to loose before its too late :)

thank you my friend :)

DON'T WASTE TIME NOW!!

move to Lumfile better

REALLY??? ok thank my friend :)

I just found answer why the payout limit was increased... it turns out for users safety! :D:D:D LOL
Attention! You're making too much money!!! Stop it immediately or your PayPal accounts will be "frozen". =)

Do you believe in this sh$it? :facepalm:

This is to inform you that the policies will not be change again. This is for every user safety and concern. more than 20 up loaders pay pal account were frozen due to every other day payout. and soon we will update new program also.

x7p50686c6y2fwp04yslw.jpg

51 emails :facepalm:

New Payout Rules

Ok, everyone... Calm down.

First of all, we had to change the payout rules for everyone's sake. Many users were abusing the payout system, by requesting payouts every single day, and some of them had their own paypal accounts frozen due to everyday receiving big amounts.
Therefore, we increased the minimum payout to $40 (no exceptions) and all payouts will be made on a NET15 basis. They will be sent on the 10th and 25th of each month. You can request a payout at any time, but it will only be paid on those 2 dates.
Think about it for a second. Would you rather we severely decreased the pay table? Or do you prefer getting paid on NET15 basis with a $40 min. payout?

We're doing this to benefit everyone, and to keep the site working and going. We promised you all high rates, ppd and pps, and we will keep them.

On another notice, ft4 server will be down for a little while, while we re-configure it. Which means that, for now, uploads are disabled. This will NOT affect downloads or stats.

Regards,
Kane.

Thanks for the info admin.

Yeah, I'd rather you keep the current pay table, even if it means payouts are only every 2 weeks. :sun:

And honestly, I think people should stop complaining so much. This guy is giving the best support I've seen on a filehost and saying everything that happens all the time to everyone.

Thanks for being active admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back