FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, they're still fixing it. Admin already said in here that it should be fixed by monday or tuesday... we just gotta be patient.

Funny how everyone shows up to complain when something's wrong, and no one shows up to give praises when everything's ok..... :D

I bought my premium account but the service is not working properly, please fix this and give some bonuses to staff

dude..... read the news..... here and on the main site....

Code:
http://filesega.com/n19-update-regarding-uploaddownload-speeds.html

Dear users,

Just wanted to give you an update about the upload/download speeds, and server/script problems.

According to our techs, this issue is taking longer than expected to be fixed. All we can do is wait for them to fix it and update you as soon as it's fixed.

Also, ALL PREMIUMS will be compensated for these days with problems on our services, as soon as the issues are fixed and everything's working properly again

Best regards,
Filesega.com

de7aadfffe.png

ecaf85eadd.png

I upload a lot of stuff
this storage capacity not enough

Increase it to 500 GB

thanks and regards...

ID: engineer007

You didn't reply to my pm regarding uploaded file size showing zero in file list.I had PMed you my ac ID and password but no reply from your end.

Do reply soon.

Can you increase the earnings of groupe B.

Like that :

5 $ 12 $ 24 $ 32 $ 40 $ 50 $

10-100 MB 101-500 MB 501-1024 MB 1025-1.5GB 1,51-2GB 2GB+

Because the difference with the group A is huge.

For example :

In the group A (for the files between 501-1024 MB) :

30 $

In the group B (for the files between 501-1024 MB) :

18 $ (increase to 24 $)

In group A (for the files between 1025-1.5GB) :

40 $

In the group B (for the files between 1025-1.5GB) :

24 $ (increase to 32 $)

And if possible create new groups of size :

101-250 MB
251-500 MB

Last edited:
have a problem with count download ????

stat is frozen

Stats are not frozen, but speeds are lower and, as already said, they will be fixed by monday/tuesday.

I upload a lot of stuff
this storage capacity not enough

Increase it to 500 GB

thanks and regards...

ID: engineer007

Already been replied many times as well. Storage for registered free users cannot be increased.

You didn't reply to my pm regarding uploaded file size showing zero in file list.I had PMed you my ac ID and password but no reply from your end.

Do reply soon.

Been replied. Will be fixed tomorrow.

Can you increase the earnings of groupe B.

The pay table will remain as it is now.

what is the meaning of remove?so free download can download file more than 1 GB?what is the max size?

I was referring to the amount of times a file could be downloaded by free (anonymous) users.
Max download filesize for free and registered users is still 1Gb.

Information about Storage Space

Code:
http://filesega.com/n20-storage-space.html

Dear users,

Just wanted to inform you all that the storage space for Registered Users has been increased to 40 Gb.

And also, as soon as all the bugs and speed issues have been fixed (should be by tomorrow or tuesday), we will also be introducing some new things to all our users. :)

Regards,
Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back