FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we need to be a premium account for user download unlimited our file?

It's not your account that limits it......

For example:
You have a specific file; doesn't matter how many total downloads it has..... It can only be downloaded 500 times by anonymous users (users that are not registered aka FREE). After that, if an anonymous user wants to download that file, they need to register to download it. Has nothing to do with premium.

can u upgrande my account to premium..this looks like promising FH hheheh

We already said that we're not giving away any more free premiums.

Regards.

When is ready ftp and ft1. ? ft4 is almost dead, download 20kb. upload 200kb/s... how long will be like this? I cant use your services, If everyday or week will be the same with add servers and problems, is no diference between premium and free user !

When is ready ftp and ft1. ? ft4 is almost dead, download 20kb. upload 200kb/s... how long will be like this? I cant use your services, If everyday or week will be the same with add servers and problems, is no diference between premium and free user !

Do you think that things get fixed on their own? These things take time to get fixed. And if you can't understand that and be patient, then there's really nothing we can do about it.

Regards.

It's not your account that limits it......

For example:
You have a specific file; doesn't matter how many total downloads it has..... It can only be downloaded 500 times by anonymous users (users that are not registered aka FREE). After that, if an anonymous user wants to download that file, they need to register to download it. Has nothing to do with premium.

Thanks for explanation :D

Oh, wow!!

This is the best speed I ever had for filesega!

xif8Lk.jpg

Awesome! Thanks.

EDIT:
Hum..... I'm only getting good upload speeds like that if I upload as anonymous user.... If I upload to my own account, speeds are much lower...... :(

Last edited:
so anonymous users can download up to 500 times the file and register for free and premium users can download unlimited files?

so anonymous users can download up to 500 times the file and register for free and premium users can download unlimited files?

Already replied to your pm.

500 downloads by anonymous user (non-registered) is already a big limit. If a user is registered (as free or premium) he will be able to download any file, no matter how many times that file has been downloaded already.

I hope I made it clear this time. :)

Oh, wow!!

This is the best speed I ever had for filesega!

xif8Lk.jpg

Awesome! Thanks.

EDIT:
Hum..... I'm only getting good upload speeds like that if I upload as anonymous user.... If I upload to my own account, speeds are much lower...... :(

We're still working on it. Please be patient.

@filesega.com
Do you mean each file we uploaded contains a counter, which counts how many anonymous have downloaded it?
Once the counter increased to 500, the file will be no longer downloaded by anonymous users, i.e., this file will become 'registered-user or premium download only', unless we delete it and re-upload it.
Do I understand it correctly?

update free storage min 500 gb please

At least 100 GB.

We can't increase storage for registered free users.

now i can't upload

Error
under maintainance

Please be patient.

@filesega.com
Do you mean each file we uploaded contains a counter, which counts how many anonymous have downloaded it?
Once the counter increased to 500, the file will be no longer downloaded by anonymous users, i.e., this file will become 'registered-user or premium download only', unless we delete it and re-upload it.
Do I understand it correctly?

Not exactly like that..... the file can have, for example, 1000 downloads, but not all of them from anonymous users..... It can only have 500 downloads from anonymous users.

Update Regarding Upload/Download Speeds

Code:
http://filesega.com/n19-update-regarding-uploaddownload-speeds.html

Just wanted to give you an update about the upload/download speeds, and server/script problems.

According to our techs, this issue is taking longer than expected to be fixed. All we can do is wait for them to fix it and update you as soon as it's fixed.

Also, ALL PREMIUMS will be compensated for these days with problems on our services, as soon as the issues are fixed and everything's working properly again

Best regards,
Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back