FileSega.com - PPD Up to 60$/1000Dls PPS 70% of Sales+Rebills Hybrid Plan (40/40)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to fiz your download speeds....

i have some concerns ....

are you 100% sure that you can mantain you pay-rates for a stable future - like 6months - 1 year?

And also you think you can mantain your speeds without every week you have to "ad more servers" ?

You really need to fiz your download speeds....

i have some concerns ....

are you 100% sure that you can mantain you pay-rates for a stable future - like 6months - 1 year?

And also you think you can mantain your speeds without every week you have to "ad more servers" ?

For now, we have no reasons to believe that we won't be able to keep the current rates. But if any changes eventually need to be made, you will be informed in advance.

As for the speeds and servers, we just added new servers and are fixing some errors in the configurations.

And more servers will always be added monthly.

first you fix upload speed and now you decrease download speed. This is not fair for uploader's. Please fix download speed like you have write on first page:

Max. download speed for Free users: 150-200 kbps
Max. download speed for Registered users: 350-400 kbps

At the moment is 1-20 kbps for Free users and 20-30 kbps max. :facepalm:

Warning Regarding FTP Uploads

first you fix upload speed and now you decrease download speed. This is not fair for uploader's. Please fix download speed like you have write on first page:

Max. download speed for Free users: 150-200 kbps
Max. download speed for Registered users: 350-400 kbps

At the moment is 1-20 kbps for Free users and 20-30 kbps max. :facepalm:

We're fixing servers and script. Speeds will go back to normal once everything is fixed and working properly.

Latest News:

Code:
http://filesega.com/n18-warning-regarding-ftp-uploads.html

Warning Regarding FTP Uploads

Dear users,

This is both a request and a warning. Do not attempt to use ftp while we're fixing the servers and script. Any IP's found to be attempting to use ftp will be banned automatically and that will be permanent.
So, kindly, do not use FTP until further notice from us.

Regards,
Filesega.com

I hope you can fix free download speed soon, now it is only about 17KB/s :(

server ft4 has a very slow speed also with premium account, but ft1 has a good speed, I think ft4 need a maintenance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back