Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone using it? i am looking for some review. after 1fichier.com new policy i am looking for new host which gives good download speed for free users.

Yes, they always pay. But now their rates are decreased. From making about $300 per month now i'm down to $150. I'm not able to image here, sorry.

do you have their ppd rate table?

It's here, although they don't pay according to this.
Code:
filescdn.com/affiliate
Now they are paying $1 for every 1k downloads, no matter from which tier your download is coming, when you will try to contact them cheaters will say that they are coming from same ip or any other excuse.

Check my monthly stats, from 300+ per month, now i'm down to $150. I have left using this host as now it's impossible to make money from them.

2f89d5d813.jpg

Userscloud + FilesCDN + TusFiles = Same Owner

Last edited:
do you have their ppd rate table?

It's here, although they don't pay according to this.
Code:
filescdn.com/affiliate
Now they are paying $1 for every 1k downloads, no matter from which tier your download is coming, when you will try to contact them cheaters will say that they are coming from same ip or any other excuse.

Check my monthly stats, from 300+ per month, now i'm down to $150. I have left using this host as now it's impossible to make money from them.

Code:
i.imgsafe.org/2f89d5d813.jpg

Userscloud + FilesCDN + TusFiles = Same Owner

which site r u using right now?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]filescdn affiliate plan is totally shit
they dont cheat guys
their affiliate is totally lie
you can use dailyuploads(with annoying download manager)
or suprafiles
or uploads.to (with tons of ads)[/FONT]

So, filescdn it is fair to pay or no??

They pay. They are good for passive income if you have a lot of mirror files. They never delete files as

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Dailyuploads do. The files expired [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]90 days after last download for premium. Free user's acc only 30 days. That's bad.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back