FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm a proud user of filerose

and now seems this website is unreachable :facepalm:

are your resources switched now to filesector ( the "other" canadian host) ??

capnamhip, edit your topic, the word you used as bold is a cause of incident ban here. ıf I were you remove it or change it with another proper word + your signature is a cause of ban. This type of
advertisements are banned here.

hey lumzechai, what are you doing here :))

it works

FR.png

( 2012-08-30 was not a "test sale by friend" )

i think the problem for us: we need MORE filerose-links - no leecher will pay for premium without enough filerose blogs/links/forums etc ..

- personly i make since 2 months a " filerose test " in 4 small forums with alone standing filerose links

because filerose have highest PPS Rates + Rebills, and no one dmca deletion for me at this time ..

my other job i make succesful in bigger forums & with other filehosts - so i have a comparison

i say: give filerose a try

@filerose

No Fear because SUPPORT here. We like SUPPORT

Hey Filerose,

I just heard from a few of my users complaining that your US$12.99 a month premium is actually $15.46 Euro because they have to pay VAT, making your file host probably the most expensive in the world. I am pretty sure some of my users don't mind getting premium but adding 20% tax on top is outrageous and many already refused to apply. They said your $13 a month premium is already ultra expensive in the file host world. If this persists, I may have to withdraw. I am sure there are many equivalent or cheaper file hosts out there that don't charge that much.

Please reconsider....

Updated:

My users gave me their numbers:

Advertised on your site: US$12.99 / month.

Actual:
People in the Netherlands were charged 15.46 Euro (US$19.32 or 67% more than advertised).
People in the US were charged US$16.50 (25% more than advertised).

WTF!?!

No wonder very few bought premium! Is this even legal?

Last edited:
RU don't work at the moment ..

please give us support HERE @filerose

some people don't have time for private messages & other people looking for a stable filehost on wjunction ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back