FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You not understand my answer clearly.
First, we have Pay Per Sale 60% for uploader and 5% for Webmaster.
- Uploader will earn 60% from their link in all case.
- Webmaster can earn also, but to make sure the system can detect where the link come from, they should allow user click FileRose links.

Example: When a user click a filerose link from domain abc.com, the system will detect the link come from abc.com. But if user paste filerose link on browser I don't think the system will know the file come from abc.com.

which mean it only effect "webmaster system", uploader still get the "60% pps" profit from the link they distribute, no matter it click from the page or copy and paste to the browser?

people can see what filerose said , haha, everyone leave filerose away right now ,lol :)):)) ,

let's go away, you're not welcome here. ==> I like it . A best advice for everyone ,DO NOT Work with him ,you will receive nothing, Filerose suck !X-(

I agree completly , from now on i do it myself no more feeding this stealers ... If anyone destroy filelocker market it would be sites like this

which mean it only effect "webmaster system", uploader still get the "60% pps" profit from the link they distribute, no matter it click from the page or copy and paste to the browser?
Yes you're right.

I agree completly , from now on i do it myself no more feeding this stealers ... If anyone destroy filelocker market it would be sites like this
Explain how to system work to make every uploaders know may be a mistake, let's ask all your file hosting you've join explain for you how their system work.

We do not force any uploaders use our service, if you do not satisfied, you can leave and use another service, that's all.

Obviously this dude is right .... think filerose about this if you can fix it because as i said this way you get bigger money on short terms but on LONG terms you loose much more

But i have to find other alternative way now :( maybe direct selling is way to go finnaly i am sick of many kids from 15 years old "filehosting sites"

Technically, there are still some ways to track sales, such as payment processor's API (via HTTP_REFERER or hidden form fields).
I don't think FileRose uses cookies to track sales because I cannot find such cookies (Using Cookies Manager+ in Firefox can check it).
If you have problems, I think you have to say what payment methods your visitors are using.
Maybe it only happens on a specific payment processor.

Last edited:

Please PM me if you find a decent way of doing it yourself coz I might be interested as well.

I will try a little more Filerose and see if sales are counted or not (not even sure Filerose is OK to work with me anyway :P).

Please PM me if you find a decent way of doing it yourself coz I might be interested as well.

I will try a little more Filerose and see if sales are counted or not (not even sure Filerose is OK to work with me anyway :P).

Lol , you 're wrong , DO NOT TRY with him ANY MORE, waste time :)), You should read all comments from page 1 , many many people threw bricks to him , cheating , errors, no count sales , bla bla....:)) He's a scammer and time will say that 8-)

This is a WASTED WJ sticky thread.
Filerose WASTED it.

Aside from from fixing all the site's errors, filerose should also fix his ATTITUDE!

No easy money for ya!
Bye Fraud!

@vincentfkc are u have website or not?or u just post on forum?i want to confirm about everyone said that we can't get sales from our link.so if u only post on forum which mean we can get sales through our link. so if u have website and u put filerose banner maybe user bought through your banner. (just for confirmation so people not misjugde filerose)

nah, I have website, but I never put banner on my website

this sale came from my files

caus I got 8.4435, 7.794 from file sale, 0.6495 from site

still, I have like 10K traffic everyday to my site, I posted like 6G files, 1200 dl in 2 days, 1 sale~~

I had worked with filep****.com for half an year until paypal banned them, I got 200-300 sales (they sill own me $1.3K) every month, so I knew how good my traffic was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back