FileRose.com - (PPS) 75% Sale + 75% Rebill, 20% Referral, Payout Weekly - Paypal, LR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
ftp only for premium user ?
No, FTP is for all users

Do you have PPD?
ytlqE
Sr, at present we don't have

If you own a site, PPS with rebill is the best way to go, trust me. PPD is only for spammers who blindly shoot their loads with multi-poster softwares.

By the way, I wonder if FileRose a replacement fro Ryushare?? If yes, many people will jump soon...

shit!!

Is it too early to be cheating????? Since you are so new boy!!

I wonder I usually do 2-5 sales daily. With 0 sales in 6 days with filerose make me wonder so I have my homeboy from another counrty buy the premium account thu my link and guess what guys??? nothing show up at all but a big "0"....

Filerose SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it too early to be cheating????? Since you are so new boy!!

I wonder I usually do 2-5 sales daily. With 0 sales in 6 days with filerose make me wonder so I have my homeboy from another counrty buy the premium account thu my link and guess what guys??? nothing show up at all but a big "0"....

Filerose SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1, What is your username ?
2, How many articles you have posted with only FileRose link? And what's about the file size ?

Many users have many sale in FileRose, You cannot get sale if you post with 4-5 files hosting and no file size limit ! And you cannot compare with a file host you've just posted in few days with a file host you post in few months !

Ftp host validation failed.
Please try again, if still unable, it could be your password too short. Please contact us via email or get the fastest respond

why you don't pay via webmoney in euros ?

remote upload from speedyshare.com very slow max 90 kb/s :(

The reason is it's very difficult to buy Webmoney Euro, I think you should receive payout via Paypal, it's very easy and convenient.
Remote speed depend on speedyshare, if they set limit speed, our servers cannot download the file faster than that.

The reason is it's very difficult to buy Webmoney Euro, I think you should receive payout via Paypal, it's very easy and convenient.
Remote speed depend on speedyshare, if they set limit speed, our servers cannot download the file faster than that.

which currency exchanger for euro to usd do you use ? www.xe.com

speedyshare don't cap speeds for free users normally it's 4-10 mb/s all time

i hope you paypal won't be limited llike most filehosts these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back