FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
79132489014532001638.png

comon, fix it...

Hey,

yeah now Stats are fixed and its counting Completed Downloads. you guys can test via downloading complete your file into your PC or your VPS. then you can see in stats its counting.

if its keep don't counting then send prove ill ask our programers to take a look.

Thanks.

no...i think the problem is download doesn't start...even if it starts....very slow speed...

previously everyone likes to download from filereactor bcoz of good speed

now everyone hate rather avoid filereactor

to add fuel to fire stats also not working properly at times

pls fix all the issues soon...

what abt our lost earnings...?? will u recalculate stats ??

please add webmoney or moneybookers or alertpay as payment options to let me and thousands of uploaders to work with pigsonic in near future.
Paypal is not available in our region, so you are losing brilliant uploaders by not adding above mentioned payment options.

Hey,

Before we have Bugs in "Pay per Download Mods" which counting earning on just 1 click on download button and it counts earnings so we are working on this issue and fixing the problems to stable statics in feature.

stucked downloads our system don't count.

After 1 month and 10 days you realized that there was a bug.

So you mean to say that there were bugs earlier from the day of starting your services and so you were counting both complete and incomplete downloads and we all had good counts.

Now you have corrected the bug and so from now onwards only complete downloads will be counted so there will be less download counts definitely.

Am I right. Please reply this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back