FileReactor.com - 8$ Pay Per Sale & up to 32$ for 1000 Downloads (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
signed up just now. you gotta improve the upload speeds to EU. I've heard US users get great download speeds, so thats my main reason for choosing you guys...

DAMN THIS IS SUCK NOW KOF

It either stats system is totally wrong or you're starting to cheating now?
Same download count with the same file's size. But money earn is like 50% less. If you gonna change the rate this quick it ok to do so but please update your PPD's table. It not just me that complaining. Almost every uploaders that work with you here have the same preblem. Just like you decrease registered user storage without notice.

Your host is used to be great and one of the top PPD in the business. But today not anymore.

1.Uploads speed to terrible compare to your first couple of week. I cannot upload new stuffs for the last 4-5days (please DDOS is not an excused and if you did that on purpuse just to keep expense low. It's not cool bro.)

2.You change things without notice to us. Atleast tell us in your WJ's official thread.(We all here growth man not a lil' kid, you can be a man and communicate with us. We are flexible bro.)

3.First couple week KOF was here almost every hours. But now u only poped in here once a week may be? And your first good reason is Site in on maintanence for more the 24 hrs. And you said "it all will smooth after this"
Oh Yeah! smooth for next 5 hours maybe and it all fucked up again and you disappear again. You poped in here again next couple of day and said "We got DDOS attack!!

C'mon Dog!!
Be real, your host are going in the right direction. You have to invests some before you will be rich. Don't act like this KOF. This is not the right way to be successful in this business. Please be a man from now on. Be stright up with us. Talk to us!!!!

Best regard,

KOF READ THIS PLEASE!!

Same download count with the same file's size. But money earn is like 50% less. If you gonna change the rate this quick it ok to do so but please update your PPD's table. It not just me that complaining. Almost every uploaders that work with you here have the same preblem. Just like you decrease registered user storage without notice.

Your host is used to be great and one of the top PPD in the business. But today not anymore.

1.Uploads speed to terrible compare to your first couple of week. I cannot upload new stuffs for the last 4-5days (please DDOS is not an excused and if you did that on purpuse just to keep expense low. It's not cool bro.)

2.You change things without notice to us. Atleast tell us in your WJ's official thread.(We all here growth man not a lil' kid, you can be a man and communicate with us. We are flexible bro.)

3.First couple week KOF was here almost every hours. But now u only poped in here once a week may be? And your first good reason is Site in on maintanence for more the 24 hrs. And you said "it all will smooth after this"
Oh Yeah! smooth for next 5 hours maybe and it all fucked up again and you disappear again. You poped in here again next couple of day and said "We got DDOS attack!!

C'mon Dog!!
Be real, your host are going in the right direction. You have to invests some before you will be rich. Don't act like this KOF. This is not the right way to be successful in this business. Please be a man from now on. Be stright up with us. Talk to us!!!!

Best regard,

C'mon Dog!!

Best regard,
BEST REPLY

Hey,

After Some Modifications we Decided to changed our Plans Here.

1, Now (PPS) Pay Per Sale Increased to $10 Sale.

, Decreased (PPD) Pay Per Download to 22$ Rates are listed in Main thread and Rewards Page.

, Now we set Free user file size to 500MB and in feature option also will be available in Affiliates account for 500MB or 800MB free user limit.

4, Upload and Download speed will be fixed ASAP. when we get servers access and setup.

5, Requested Payment Sent to those users who sent Payment Requests on 2012-05-10.

Thanks.

I don't really understand why you decided to follow this crappy thing with reducing PPD and increasing PPS just like others. Tell you what what made you different than others was your download speed and PPD rates. I thought you were going to be the best in PPD but such a let down for me, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back